Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
(Basic Build cycle)

1. Take 5 wisp to gold que 6

2. Take the first wisp built and have it build an altar near the gold
(left or right of it usually)

3. Take the next one that pops out build a moon well near the opening of your base or if that isn't possible in stratigc locations (Ie. straight lines, checker boards) and when that is finished set it to auto cast.

4.By now the altar should be almost finished *ding* it's done. You can build yet because your low on wood and you only have 1 food left which will be done shortly so make it gather wood. Next set the rally point of the tree of life (or what ever it is) for a tree (click on a tree)

5.Your moon well is just about done and and your last wisp taking of the last food popped out and is going to gather wood. Keep an eye on the wood once it hits 70 take one of the wisp and build the ancients

6. By this time you should have 5 wisp on gold 1 almost 2 on lumber and 1 wisp still building a moon well and an ancients.
When the wisp with the moon well gets finished build another and set the moon well to auto cast. Have the altar build a priestess of the moon and que more wisp (you need atleast 4 more on lumber to get a steady stream)

7. Keep an eye on that wood. Once it reaches 100 build a hunter's hall and keep building moon wells until you get too 60 food

8.By now your Pristess should be done, your ancients is done, your hunters hall is halfway or 1 quarter, your still building up those moon wells and your wisp you put to lumber are doing a great job; but your still alittle low on it. Once you have enuf wood and your wisp are done. Upgrade the tree.

9. Here is the crossroads, you are still dry on lumberand your ancients are done and your hunter's hall is almost done (or halfway) Night is aproaching swiftly and you only have your hero to gaurd against anything. You can either waste the wood and build some archers to help defend your base or hold out.

Reines

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this dont work

they way to do it is, 4 wisps to mine, 1 wisp to build an altar of elders. then queue up 2 wisps. first one goes to build a moon well..2nd goes to the mine. queue up another wisp for another moon well...then queue up as many wisps as you like for your lumber gathering. i usually use about 8 so i have a nice steady income. but when that is all done. i build a AOW and a hunter's hall, usually at the same time. this is the basic huntress build if you are into using ground melee. if you have an skill this strat will work for you fine.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
This is how it goes,

-send 2 for gold, one for alter and one for moon well, then build 2 wisps.

-send one wisp to lumber, then the other to build hunters hall, this is where my strategy changes, but i wont addd the possibilitys.

-build another moon well with the wisp that ahd just built one, build a wisp, hero and an AOW.

- then build 3 more wisps for wood, and one for gold.

-Build huntresses if u like, i like to get a tree of ages before the AOW, its risky, but if u succed you are ahead of them, and have access to Druid of claw, talon, dryad, hippo, as opposs to huntresses and archers.

st.paul

Reaction score
Hero is main obj.

i agree with reines his strat works best and you get hero out quicker to defend and scout and that is everything in a game against power building humans with archmage

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
U should build an altar with one of the starting whisps in stead of putting all on gold, this will get ur hero up faster. U should start creeping with ur hero as early as possible. U should also be able to have huntresses by the first night.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
notice how MY strat said to build an alter right off. i don't care what anyone says, my build order owns all. i hero rush (fast) all the time.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
No, because if the enemy gets a hero fast he can creep more than u and he will win.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by AKA-47
No, because if the enemy gets a hero fast he can creep more than u and he will win.
What if i get 2 heros sligtly less time. lets say i have 2 lv 4 and he has 1 lv 5 who will win? one lv won't help, two heros will. a little witing time can make a difference.

Decontain

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What I do

First thing I do is to select 2 of the Wisps, and send them out in the open, select 1 to send in gold mine, and 2 to send on trees.Then I select the 2 I sent in the open, set one to buy Altar, and one to buy moonwell... When you have 70 wood, I send one wisp to the gold mine, and the last wisp on the trees to built Ancient Of War, then you can almost instantly build a new wisp, which I send to gold mine (I set rally point by right clicking on gold mine). Then I just build wisps after I get money, and after the altar get built, I instantly purchase a hero, and send wisp to tree, also happens to moonwell wisp. Now you will have a nice amount of gold, and enough wood to support the first archers.... this is the beginning of the tactic, and also the part where I start to suck...

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
If you can manage the two hero's you're golden Pan, I have a tough time managing just one, I'm constantly not upgrading when my heros level up, unless I see I'm losing then turn to my hero and see they've leveled up twice. But Really I think that a person can easily take out two heros with just one. Esspecially it's level 5, if he's level 5 and he takes out one of your level 4 heros.... chances are he's leveling up to level 6 because of that kill.

Boom, he's got his ultimate and that's the end of your army. Of course it also depends on what hero's you are using against his, but overall I'd take 1 level 5 hero over two level 4's just for the easier Micro

krazedkirby

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
all of your strats are newbish at least to me. they are to slow and time consuming and dont say they arent because ive done them all.(mines best)