Hahah what a game

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hhaahhaah you just have to watch this game, when i say it, it isnt just anotehr pro players games, this just rulz. Our Bulgarian player WE.Just.Shocker just owned with 3 units and akos, orc a game 1 hour maybe? Ive done few tiems with no expo winning vs expo, and this is skill ,but this game ruled.

http://tft.replayers.com/download.php?id=81232&t=1171282446

http://tft.replayers.com/index.php?action=view&id=81232 thread

Gee i see comments such as i owned u 20 times, etc in dont know, mb lvl 40+ they just know each other, they are so few there. Well even in 30s the circle of players was limited since i started seeing ppl ive seen before. It's awesome to be in these levels, so i have a way.

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
can you say what you said above in english?

i dl'd it, gonna watch and reply soon.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well it's war3 language, chat langauage, the rep speaks for itself. I deleted my part, it might matter for some of my country's clans, but i guess not on your forums. I just wonder how in replayers they didnt top this (althoghr orc was bad) yet they topped a silly game of faker tod vs another 'pro'.

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i didn't like it, both sides were stupid imo. Its sad to see the undead win when he depleted his gold mine and didn't have a expo. Its imba after you get a high lich and dk in a 1v1.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I brought it up in another thread. Its because the UD doesnt have to spend so much at t1. One fiend sure costs about 220 gold and a small amount of wood. But with coil and aura he can make the most of the 220. Usually by t2, he would have like 4-5 or more fiends and about 800 gold. This is enough to get a lich, learn Web, and make a Slaughterhouse. And still have gold left over to ft to t3, expo, make stats and/or more fiends.

It's quite stupid, but then again, the Ud race is NOTHING without the DK.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
The most impressive about this game was Shocker's skill ,the way he dealed with fewer units, the end especially, the akos, aww that was amazing how he kept himself alive vs mass expos.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
i dont think that
Well I sure do. Most of the time, when they dont get DK, they end up ****ing something up. However, there are some strats that do work with no DK. For instance, Pan's AT strat with me. He goes Panda/Lich, Ghouls, Aboms and Banshees with my G+R Docs FS/BM/PL or SH. Considering he uses Blind and Slow AoEs against enemy, he makes great overcoming of hte Ghoul's weakness (The Hit Point Count).

We have also had not many troubles except with sorceresses, wrong hero choosing or something doesn't go our way.