.//hacksign game question

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
First let me say, I don't want to get one of these guides to cheat the whole game threw, I just want to know a few anwsers to some questions.
I also had another thread on .//hacksing, but it was outdated, so I made a new one, hope this isnt a issue.

What is the affection thing for your team members? I have all at 500, it doesn't seam to go higher then that (I just finished the second disk) that I can tell, or do at least. Is this going to be important for anything later?

Also the Gob racing mini games you get these goblin rare gear items. Is this worth keeping for some odd side quest, of can I sell/trade them? Reason I ask, is they are taking up room in my stash, that could be used to hold better gear for my players.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i know ucan put ur equipment in a bank thingy u try that? is is that what u mean by stash

the goblin armor lets u summon a goblin theres like 4 sets. 1 each game one obviously stronger then the other.

affection i dont really know.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Wing Zero said:
i know ucan put ur equipment in a bank thingy u try that? is is that what u mean by stash

the goblin armor lets u summon a goblin theres like 4 sets. 1 each game one obviously stronger then the other.

affection i dont really know.
Yes, the "bank" is what I meant. It holds a total of 99 items, with 99 of each. I presently have 97 different items stored, which 9 are the goblin gear.

I am aware of the summon, but see it rather pointless, since the set is far less superior than other gear found. If this is all it does, I will trash it.

I assume from the name used affection, makes you closer to your party, but, not sure what purpose that serves, since I can call them up when needed to use, and order them to use skills/attacks. I am at a loss to the purpose of this.

So far Kite is currently lvl 54 as well as my other main party users of Bloodrose, and Elk. All others are between 48-50.

Thanks for the help I guess.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
what numebr are u at?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
game number

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
elk a fag.

IM GOT HALF-WAY THREW THe last one disk 4. But i got stuck becuz u gotta have like 10 virus cores of some hard virus core. My team is kite/balmung/elder mage guy.

Give balmung full cats set with flame sword and he will own all.

elder mage can heal like no other with the wand from the black witches

i got every reare weapon for kite.....my personel favs are soras blades they kick so much ass.

Also the series is good i cureently own everything of the hack series even the new episodes in japan =)

i can't weait for the new .hack//gu comes out