H~Your favorite human starting strat...

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
um i guess it can be good but i would rather have a high level arch mage pumping out elementals or blizz'ing the crap out of fiends and statues. pally is always my 2nd hero

for going against ud i go like this:
am=we, aura, blizz, blizz, blizz, lvl 6
pally= light, aura (shield only if they have tri-hero, not necessary if they only have nova and coil), light, aura, light, lvl 6

thegame

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Whenever i get the paladin as my first hero, i usually go tri hero.. MK second and BM third. I make a BM only for banish. The nuking power becomes very strong.. banish-bolt-light = dead UD hero.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah that is the best way to go with paladin!!!...But you will need good creeping to make it effective.... LOL i can never do that strat because whenever i banish i usually mess up and only get one spell on the opponent hero(say holylight or BOLT)

NICE SIG BTW AND NICE AVATAR......JK:D

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Also a good one is always to have an Arcane Tower, it's good to try to save it, whenever they attack you, they want to destroy the tower keep it as long as you can and use peasanats for lumber dont let your peasants fro gold stop picking up gold unless it is a critical situation

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah but it is really hard to fix it...it goes down toooooo quickly....they really messed up the human towers!!!! You ghave to be really fast and send your peasants direcly to it!!!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
You use 4k.Myth's strat and i use Insomnia' s - i try to do it without arcane tower because it sucks vs orc and for later tier2 or 3 units they have renaged so an arcane wont protect you.

SpelL_BreakeR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i go 4 to mine 1 to altar build 2 more rally mine when first peasant is halfway done training take 2 off mine build barracks and farm after 2 peasants are done building build 2 more send to wood, after farm is done build 1 more after altar is done build AM with water by then the barracks should have been completed and you should have 2 footies, creep with the peasant from the altar make sure to build a lumber where the peasants are collecting wood and dont diss the sheep

FunK

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i like just altar rax farm make a couple of foots then rifle