H~Peons are way too over powered

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrippledChunt

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Peons are way too over powered

I think peons need to be nerfed badly...If you mass peons, they dont lose...They dont die from 1 entangle from kotg...They are ****in L337...F#(*$#ING NERF THEM! I LOST TO MASS PEONS 5 games in a row!

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Whoa, if you lose to Peons then there aren't enough towers. They're tower bait, starfall bait, attack-ground bait and tauren food. Besides, using Entangling Roots on a Peon is stupid.

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol that is impossible i dont' think u could play 5 ppl in a row and they all used mass peons and how could u lose 2 them? they do like 7-8 damge and they have like 200 health u must really suck

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by AzNsUpA-Boi
lol that is impossible i dont' think u could play 5 ppl in a row and they all used mass peons and how could u lose 2 them? they do like 7-8 damge and they have like 200 health u must really suck
I couldn't agree more.

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Peon burrow rush... try it vs NE and laugh at them trying to figure out WTF is going on.

Omega_Weapon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I saw it once....It was so funny....My Hipporiders killed them all....I laughed so hard

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Peons only have 250 health, and 8 attack. Burrow/tower rushing even vs NE is easy to stop. I don't know what ur talking about.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
How can you be beaten by peons? even once? thats like saying you were beaten by wisps. THEY ARE SO WEAk. The only thing they might do is build

Omega_Weapon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
So you say....everyone has an excuse for everything that goes wrong....why can't you accept that it was your fault....?

war3man

Premium Member
Reaction score
peons pwn tho... its like doing mass zerglings in starcraft... peons if u upgrade em and pillage ur gaining recources and killing.. so how are peons so bad?

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Booblicka-z9015
jkgajhdgkjg
What spam that is, come on; wtf is with the picture. sndksgknlg......must be on the crack or something of that strength.

IHATEMRJONS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i remember being with a newbie who was to lazy to make any kind of building other than a war mill, he didnt just want to go towers the entire game but he just didnt want to do to much other than that, and quess wat, we lost...

Status
Not open for further replies.