H~Paladin Vs Death Knight

Reaction score
naw pally is an awesome hero and he's unkillable at level 5 just like the mk. He's very good in all armies and with a few items he can be easily be up there with the rest. the dk is only used because of his aura and heal. the pally ise used because he's invincible, and can heal and has an aura to.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
The Paladin's ultimate is an incredily good ultimate. Aniamte dead is no where near the usefullness of the resurection. reviving 6 units instatnly/permanently is far superior than animate dead that makes useless invul units that go poof in 40 seconds.

the Paladin is a far supperior hero, and a much better hero than people realize, everyone jsut like to complain about everythign. His speed is fine, an invincible 320 speed hero would be to increbily overpwoered.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
DK owns the pally.

Paladin you get the paladin on an Undead player you lost because you're a ****ing moron and just gave up the archmage.

Speed you'll never catch a DK so don't bother with boots the heals nice but when you got three UD hero's on you which one are you going to use it on so it can be coiled soon after? Nova + Coil = gg

Unholy makes everything fast and uncatchable his aurua if you get it means you gave up invul and he has probably the 3'rd worst one in the game.

Statues heal during battle replenish mana and are magic immune and can turn into destoryers. And your spells are gone. But that's a unit not hero.

Overall the dk is a billion times better then pally. And giving the archmage's WaterElemantal up in solo is huge mistake and you will lose because of it.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Theroy
DK owns the pally.

Paladin you get the paladin on an Undead player you lost because you're a ****ing moron and just gave up the archmage.

Speed you'll never catch a DK so don't bother with boots the heals nice but when you got three UD hero's on you which one are you going to use it on so it can be coiled soon after? Nova + Coil = gg

Unholy makes everything fast and uncatchable his aurua if you get it means you gave up invul and he has probably the 3'rd worst one in the game.

Statues heal during battle replenish mana and are magic immune and can turn into destoryers. And your spells are gone. But that's a unit not hero.

Overall the dk is a billion times better then pally. And giving the archmage's WaterElemantal up in solo is huge mistake and you will lose because of it.
First of, DK is garbage. I hate him hes useless.

Now you say blah blah u got 3 heros coming after you. I ask you, why u say Undead has the three heros but human doesn't. Paladin+MK+BM = gg undead. Have u tried to nuke while banished, then bolted(550 damage) then holy light (400 damage).

Human has a cheesier nuke than undead ever has, as holy light and bolt and banish work together to deal over 900 daamge to a single hero plus ur hero is out of commission.

even jsut a MK and BM alone deals more damage than a lich and a DK deal. But no we can only complain about undead players because we need soemthing more to bitch about.

Wow the DK is fast? He also has the worst actaul attack possible. He only has one good spell with a shit ultimate. He is also undeads only 320 hero. at least humans have a BM nand an AM that glide along with 320 move speed

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
First of, DK is garbage. I hate him hes useless.

Now you say blah blah u got 3 heros coming after you. I ask you, why u say Undead has the three heros but human doesn't. Paladin+MK+BM = gg undead. Have u tried to nuke while banished, then bolted(550 damage) then holy light (400 damage).

Human has a cheesier nuke than undead ever has, as holy light and bolt and banish work together to deal over 900 daamge to a single hero plus ur hero is out of commission.

even jsut a MK and BM alone deals more damage than a lich and a DK deal. But no we can only complain about undead players because we need soemthing more to bitch about.

Wow the DK is fast? He also has the worst actaul attack possible. He only has one good spell with a shit ultimate. He is also undeads only 320 hero. at least humans have a BM nand an AM that glide along with 320 move speed
holy light nukes one race coil three... enough said?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NeverGoingBack
holy light nukes one race coil three... enough said?
we were talking about how paladin vs. DK remember. Not to mention Theroy was saying how ud would nuke the paladin, so i countered it humans insane untapped nuking.

enough said

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
Maybe you should look at the opening post. We are talking about Paladin Vs. Death Knight in a form of Pros and Cons not a race Vs. race situation.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
DK needs nerf to unholy and coil no longer target oppents stuff gg then you can talk about how you hate him =) and the dl can't have sleep anymore. And gargs can't attack ground. And statues now have 400 hp and are slower unaromored.

Hunts now take 75% from seige.

K games balanced.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Theroy
DK needs nerf to unholy and coil no longer target oppents stuff gg then you can talk about how you hate him =) and the dl can't have sleep anymore. And gargs can't attack ground. And statues now have 400 hp and are slower unaromored.

Hunts now take 75% from seige.

K games balanced.
that is why you are,

A) Arn't on the balance team and they would never listen to you.

b)are a noobelf.

c) Don't know crap about the game

eat_ma_shorts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
DKs are good because their the UDs only tier 1 healer. nothing heals apart from the blight and the blight is restricted so thats why DKs are used otherwise i cant think of a reason that they would be used. pally is completely different story his defensive spells are actually useful and resurection is a very good spell overall pally>DK

Jg_knight

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
a little off topic, well not really, wasnt Arthas a paladin who turned into a sick Death knight? :) Death knight is good because he has the ability to heal himself, the paladin does not, the aura makes him fast, but the devotion aura is good, the heal things are exactly the same, cept coil costs 10 more mana, divine thing is good, but isnt better than pact, if there was 1v1 match the death knight could micro him when he used his invulnerable stuff, but if its fight vs fight (with units) i think the death knight is better, he is a leader and he keeps himself around with death pact, and i find using death pact on ur own units such as the 1's you animate from animate dead very useful, since there at full life and invulnerable you can pact them before they die, or before you die :). I think in games death knight will win more games because of his role in the undead army, the paladin is good, but you can use the mountain king and do just as well, get pally 2nd hero :)

K0Bi

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Jg_knight
a little off topic, well not really, wasnt Arthas a paladin who turned into a sick Death knight? :) Death knight is good because he has the ability to heal himself, the paladin does not, the aura makes him fast, but the devotion aura is good, the heal things are exactly the same, cept coil costs 10 more mana, divine thing is good, but isnt better than pact, if there was 1v1 match the death knight could micro him when he used his invulnerable stuff, but if its fight vs fight (with units) i think the death knight is better, he is a leader and he keeps himself around with death pact, and i find using death pact on ur own units such as the 1's you animate from animate dead very useful, since there at full life and invulnerable you can pact them before they die, or before you die :). I think in games death knight will win more games because of his role in the undead army, the paladin is good, but you can use the mountain king and do just as well, get pally 2nd hero :)
Mm.. yeah, arthas was a paladin
And DK cant heal himself, never could :/
And another diffrence between the skills is that coil has a higher Cooldown than pally.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by K0Bi
Mm.. yeah, arthas was a paladin
And DK cant heal himself, never could :/
And another diffrence between the skills is that coil has a higher Cooldown than pally.
Deathpact alows u to sacrafice a unit to heal your deathnight by 300% of the hitpoints at lvl 3

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
wow, the best thing going for the dk in my opinion is the fact that 3/4 of the races are living and 1/4 of the races in wc3 are undead. which means, its dumb to get a pally in hopes of sniping, and if ur opponent isnt playing random and isnt ud there is really no reason for pally at all.

Dk on the other hand is a much better sniper because 3/4 of the races are living races and are not viable targets of sniping by death coil. so you can get the dk and use his nice sniping abilities early and middle games.

now, i think DL is a better choice

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont find it better than devotion aura but you dont have to choose paladin as first hero.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
back whe i played before 1.17, i used to love to combine the blizzard and flame circle skills...

K0Bi

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Pan
Deathpact alows u to sacrafice a unit to heal your deathnight by 300% of the hitpoints at lvl 3
oh he ment that...
didnt thought that he ment it cause eh mentioned it later in his post , sry.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmm

i can say only few heros on game is powerfull with ud DK is imba
lich or dl as a side kick for battle.

with hum am is very overpowered. ofc u guys will say rofl am die fast , haha m8 be am will die with ur hands with a good player am is un killable soon ill put a reply.
am is over powered with blizz and his aura is very imba noobs take sumon watrer element with am but when good players it's blizzard and aura. 2nd hero is mk he is unstopable when lvl 5 ofc u need to buy some poition for him cuz he is the 1st focused guy by ur enemys as a 3rd hero u can get paladin paladin is not made for battle he's good to heal am and mk.
and he's very vunerable to atcks with his very low armor.

elf : kotg is like am for elfs his aura do return 30% dmg to ur enemy units and trents or etangle is very useles and tranquility is imba.
if u wanna know how power full is kotg whatch a reply of n811-master.
2nd is dh btw dh could be ur 1st hero he's very power full with skip atcks when he's lvl 6 un stopble chaos damage.
well potm is good as 2nd hero with dh or kotg. her aura incrase range units atack dmg.some times i let potm o stay in her altar :p
hmm only have to love a lady who ride a tiger :D the ultimate spell is starfall if u got a poition of invunerable and potm lvl 6 it's gg in battle.

orc : 1 get fs as first hero he's very good hero can creep all creeps of orange & green alone. eartquake is deadly with fast cool down. chain light owns air units. and wolfs can do many dmg with critical strike when they r + than lvl 2
2nd hero tc he can creep all ground units in colur red with lvl 3 fs.
his aura incrase atck movment speed etc. and stun is a nice spell against mass mele but i take shockwave.

blademaster is not good at all as a 1st hero.

last comment u can't match dk vs paladin any way dk own paladin with all spells his aura ,his spells like death pac and coil is very imba.

u must know dk can creep lost temple's red creeps when he's lvl 2
with 3 fiends.

don't mess vs a dk lvl 5 hehe. fast hero killing machine is dk.