Gregorian

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"What do you want, outlander?" The barkeep asked the man.
"Nothing. Just refill my bottle, will you?" He handed him the bottle. As the barkeep walked away, he noticed five peasants approaching him.
"Hey...he looks rich. Shall we?"
"Yep."
"I concur."
They all picked up battle axes. He turned around. "What do you want?" He asked them without change of expression.
"Give us all your gold, or else!" the man nearest to him shouted.
"Maybe. Just say please." He grinned.
"What? Why should we say please?" Everyone in the inn laughed. Only a stablehand, who sat nearest to him, didn't.
"Because....I'll give it willingly if you do. Otherwise.....you'll be sorry."
Immediatly, the men lunged at him, axes ready, but all they hit was the bar. He appeared behind them. EVeryone in the bar was suprised. "Hmm.....you should try harder....heh..."
Before the men could react, they were engufed into flame. There was no time to scream, as they instntly turned into ashes. "Hmm.....next time...."
He turned to the rest of the onlookers.

So, what do you think?

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"What are you looking at?" Gregorian shouted. All the onlookers stared at him. "Hmph."
The barkeep returned from the back, and saw the ashes on the floor. "Killed them, did you?"
Gregorian nodded. "Excellent. They caused my business to go downhill." He handed him back the bottle. "I say....." he scanned Gregorian from top to bottom, "Are you a Blood mage? I've never seen one in these parts before."
"Yes, I am. One of the last. Hmmm.....you look familar. I may have seen you before....."
"No. Please leave this establishment." The barkeep hurrily pulled out a cloth under the counter, and hastily started scribbing.
Gregorian placed a bag on the counter. "keep this. It's payment. There's about five hundred units of elvish diamonds in there, Davion."