Got my scanner working again...

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
[GLOW=Blue]

So here are a few of my more recent drawings. Ok, the first is J'kar, in his battle armor. I had much fun with the belt buckle, hee hee. Next is a test of a DA I did for Tronga. It looks too much like fire rather than energy, so it's getting scrapped. After that is a female form inspired by Devil May Cry 3's Devil Trigger appearances. Finally, there is a big, unfinished beastie that I put in here because I had to show off his armor, which I am very pleased with. I think it's coming along nicely, and will show you when I finish it in a couple days.

[/Glow]

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i think daryn draws better...

o well :)

he's always drawin stuff like that too during class...

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
[GLOW=Blue]

Well...um...I haven't seen his art, but I would dearly love to.

And btw...that wasn't exactly a very mature/constructive post...you sort of shot me down, bunghead.

[/Glow]

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
[GLOW=Blue]

Yeah, it's a Dark Archon, or is supposed to be...

And I just realized how much the demoness's scythe handles look like dildos...that was an unfortunate mistake. Oops.
[/Glow]

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
J'kar said:
[GLOW=Blue]

Yeah, it's a Dark Archon, or is supposed to be...

And I just realized how much the demoness's scythe handles look like dildos...that was an unfortunate mistake. Oops.
[/Glow]
Hand Scythe, Sickle, or Cestus. Not Scythe.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
You show little to no artistic growth. You are wallowing in a sea of redundancy.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
I won't lie, those are okay, but I'l be damned if I could do any better.

PS> Your blue theme fits well, but I can't read an effing thing you said. lol Don't make your text so small....

Reaction score
I think they are pretty cool. R u going to do any modification with photoshop or nething?

I agree aboout the writing, make it bigger, I am squinting!

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Well for now I'll post in normal font. But, I must say that it is not my font that is the problem. It is normal size, quote it and you'll see. For some reason on some computers, it takes a size 4 font to look like default. Unfortunately, for those who have normal, decent computers, that's huge. Since mine is a normal one, I use normal size font.

back to the topic at hand:

A) You are correct. That is NOT a full scythe. Hand-scythes. Thank you for correcting me. What J'kar has is a scythe. Not what the demoness has.

B) I don't plan on photoshopping them or anything because I am photoshop illiterate.

C) Thank you all for the comments. I appreciate support; it keeps me going. Those really aren't the best ones I've ever made in history, they were just some recent ones that I could find. I need to scan in my portrait of Fulgore from Killer Instinct, but the paper is much bigger than normal scanner size. Sometime I'll have to take a picture of me with it or something.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?t=87349&page=1

ever since then i have wanted to show you some drawings of mine.. the whole forums actually. Especially Kitty, because i like some of the stuff she does. Yeah, J'kar, your stuff is good, really good compared to some other stuff i have seen that are free hand, but i will always own you.

Even Diatenshi admits my greatness...

Zerglite

Reaction score
Bloodmatter said:
http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?t=87349&page=1

ever since then i have wanted to show you some drawings of mine.. the whole forums actually. Especially Kitty, because i like some of the stuff she does. Yeah, J'kar, your stuff is good, really good compared to some other stuff i have seen that are free hand, but i will always own you.

Even Diatenshi admits my greatness...
footballs in a week, bring some of your stuff with you and ill take it home and scan it

PROBLEM SOLVED!!

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*looks for giant notepad with all his drawings*

hehe.. i will make a thread in the Rate-a-pic! thread and own it like Tweak does teh void. I will be forever be remembered as..nothing

either way, ill try to get Mat scan my pics, and ill post em here before the end of the summer (for us, Aug.25th)

Zerglite

Reaction score
Bloodmatter said:

hehe.. i will make a thread in the Rate-a-pic! thread and own it like Tweak does teh void. I will be forever be remembered as..nothing

either way, ill try to get Mat scan my pics, and ill post em here before the end of the summer (for us, Aug.25th)
if you could get em to me at practice tuesday.. they'll be scanned by wednsday :)

MacMan

Reaction score
Bloodmatter said:

Who the **** are you? GM? DM? Goddamn, I can't keep up with all these name changes!!

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
GM's back to SouLeSS. DM's still DM. I have no clue who that guy is. I could prolly figure it out, but I'm just lazy.

Jkar. I was right.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I think he's "Pains Requiem", the guy who was bragging about how amazingly he could draw.

By the way, so far:
You show little to no artistic growth. You are wallowing in a sea of redundancy.
is closest to truth in this thread. The rest is mainly ass-kissing bullshit. What is the point of even posting your "art" if no one's going to tell you what you need to work on? This is like the special olypmics of graphics. Everyone's a winner.