1. Press F8 for idle acolyte
2. Send him to the mine
3. F8 again
4. Send him to the mine too
5. F8
6. Send him to build crypt
7. Then an alter
8. Then a zig
(At this point, i have about 120 gold and 20 wood)
9. I send the building acolyte back to the mine
(Wait for 50 wood, and i clearly have 150 gold by then)
10. Build a second zig
(At that time, crypt finishes)
11. Pump up all the ghouls I can afford into the production queue
(Alter finishes)
12. Get Dl/Lich
(Depends what race I'm against and what my partners get)
13. If there are more than 2 ghouls in production queue, I make an acolyte with the rally point on the mine (Do this until 5 in mine)
14. Keep producing ghouls until I have 11
(Once I get 11 and my hero, which is usually at night with two illuminated dots, I send them to whoever's base I'm rushing)
15. When they are about half way there (WhenI get the gold) I take 1 acolyte to build a graveyard
16. Send him back to mine

After this, I have NO CLUE what to do!
Please give me some advice!
I really need it!

Thank you for reading my long and boring post.

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I'd suggest just going dual-aura ghouls rather than rushing. Creep with 5 or 6, than keep pumping out ghouls for a while. Eventually, your gonna want to make probibly either necros or gargs, and once you have 6 or so of them and at least level 2 of both auras, attack expos and such. I find rushing to very rarely work, as a good player can almost always defend.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I would prefer getting 5 Acos into the mine early, and pump out more Ziggs and Ghouls so that you can upgrade your Necropolis, to get Necros, which are musts to attack. I wouldn't suggest going to attack so early, without Aboms.

bitterman

Member!
Reaction score
tip: i dunno how manny ppl do this but your grave yard gives you dead bodies so you put a meatwagon or 2 with autocast pickup and you guys will be full very quick, it also makes a great insta army for defence. makes things intresting when attackin undead...

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by x42bn6
I would prefer getting 5 Acos into the mine early, and pump out more Ziggs and Ghouls so that you can upgrade your Necropolis, to get Necros, which are musts to attack. I wouldn't suggest going to attack so early, without Aboms.
Aboms? I never go Aboms- ghoulds are much better in the long run.

JaDyMa[pd]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah I agree, I love aboms, but guys i need like..what i shud build and a clear definition of what the hell i shoud do, i dont really get it cuz like, 5 ghouls with lvl 2 dual auras+6 necros? i'd get whooped!

JaDyMa[pd]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
and....i find my rush most of the time flawless, it weakens the other team GREATLY and at the same time im still upgrading and stuff so pretty much, its a normal game after rush except they still have to regain the loss of the rush cuz like, i'd be ahead then (sorry about the tense switch lol)

Reaction score
Website
www.crimsonfold.com

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Aboms if you want to skirmish early, like JaDyMa[pd] seems to want to. But ghouls are better in the long run, like Swooper said.

JaDyMa[pd]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
aight...but i don like aboms lol i just use ghouls whole game and constantly upgrade them and use uh...whats the skilll....lol im tired i forget the skill but the one that lets the ghouls ead bodies and get health lol so i just keep a couple crews of ghouls and i send em back to graveyard to eat bodies or i get wagons

Snow

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
...Necros? Hell ****ing O people...the only good ud unit. and the best strat of all time for ud is: 3/3 Aboms / Adept Banshees for AMS (for you tards that's anti magic shell) / Master Necros w/ raise dead autocasted and necros on Hotkey'd for Cripple and Banshees also hotkey'd. Use a variety of Heroes. I see best results with DK/Lich for the hero killing quickness - lvl 3 death coil and lvl 3 frost nova = dead in 1.5 seconds. Dark Ritual with Lich on a skele boom lich has unlimited mana.