Good Strat vs Zerg Mutas/Guards

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Missiles are rendered useless to the mighty hands of the Guardians unless they were so stupid that they flew into attack range and lost their air. Or the next best thing, STOP THEM BEFORE THEY HAVE THE CHANCE TO GET THESE UNITS!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
That helps, but I think you and me Fz Gosu have posted the most on this thread lol. Well, anyway your strategy is also helpful in the Warcraft games, stop their wood production and you rule the map with the upper claw (or alien hand, or human hand or whatever limb each race holds.)

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Na, an UD playa can live without a lot of Wood. We can also live on one Mine. 'Sides, it would be impossible to stop a playa from harvesting Wood...they're everywhere! So Wolf, you got that backwords, stop their Gold Intake, and then they'll die, not wood.

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i would have to agree with chibi there...i do agree with the concept of keeping there economy down...but gold would be the way to go with warcraft

hey chibi..where did you get your sig jokes ?? can you tell me a site where i can get stuff like that?

im not into warcraft all to much, hints im in starcraft foprums excusivly...and of course the void..

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah i'd agree with you there gosu because you only use little wood for upgrading and building units or structures.that's why players during hero rushes attack harvesters of gold instead of wood.

and for that guardian thing....just use a lot of sci vessels and irradiate them to death.that should be quicker.also throw in some wraiths

ChrisH36

Reaction score
But the enemy Zerg is almost nothing without the help of greater more powerful units. But it doesn't mean you can mass a large number of cheap easy to build zerg units and rush them.

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well cort said above, that he moveed the irradiated units out of the way, i do admit that the gaurds are pretty slow, but if he is THAT smart he will have them spread out with hotkeys to make sure they dont get irradiated and all die at the same time...your not ganna have enough enerygy with your vessels to irradiate that many gaurds and muta anyways...so its kinda pointless unless you have somewhere around 10 sci vessels with irradiate and upgraded full energy...

wraiths and scouts own pretty much all air...thats where i see zerg having a weakpoint, there air isnt the greatest, one, they dont have a REALLY strong single unit like the terran or toss...BC's and carriers....cardiens are pretty srtong but they cant attack air...scourges do help, but they cost more than they arre worth in my opionion...muta are pretty good if you have enough of em, but they ge tpwned at the hands of the might cloaked wraith...

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Just make sure your units don't take too much damage from the Mutalisks. Keep your defense frosty and try to limit your losses to a minimal.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Exactly

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
such a meaningfull spam post ^_^

hey hellwolf...do you have an AIM name...maybe we could play SC sometime....im iunforgivini

IM me if you have AIM when im on k...

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Lol, first you begin to reply to mostly every post i make, and now you want to talk to me and play with me. Well the problem is I lost my AIM account when my damn sister took my computer and uninstalled everything for college.

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hehehe sucks fer you! lol...well your on a computer now arnt you?

just install AIM and make a new account! ^_^

and yes im at school right now and im bored out of my mind, so im posting on alot of stuff, and it just sop happends that i see your name come up when i do search for my name...and i post after you post, is it a crime?

and by the way, cort, did we help you or not? i can post more if you want me to? i dont know how much else i can help tho

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Lol, can't i just tell you what my b.net account is?
Besides the guys from my Fire Hazard clan will kill me

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what do you mean, they dont want you to associate with gosu people like me ^_^ jk

whats your b.net account name...im wishiwasgosu...but i think im going to change it soon

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Account:Hellwolf_36 (214-159-16)

Its just that i uninstalled Unreal Tournament when i uninstalled AIM and the damed thing was I never replied to my palz that I had to uninstall the game. Besides that I won't mind talking to you.

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmm...that confuzed me a little, but what doesnt! lol

well i wouldnt mind having more peoples on my AIM list...so all you peoples out there who are major SC fans, add iunforgivini to your buddy list and IM me when you get the chance

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Okay! But just w/ me on b.net when you got the chance as well.
Oh and Guardians are easily gassed by science vessels and it will help in the damage since the spalsh will harm the others around the target

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
MEH! did you read anything above! lol! irradiate helps, but you wont have enough sci vessles to kill all of the guards, and he just moves em out of the way...wraiths and BC's are the best way to go with golie and marines backup...

or you could just do what i do and keep em from getting gas by dropping with 3 dropships...3 tanks, 8 rines, and 2-4 scv's for bunkers and turrets...