Goliath counter?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Cracklings own Goliaths. Goliaths are slow and have a long cooldown, i'd just swarm with Crackling, cheap & effective, why not use them?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Tanks half on rines and other light armored crap. Which sucks on zlots since they are weak on tanks.

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lurkers work. As does dts, but I usually send dragoons with them.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
It won't help if the enemy has a science vessel

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Except when your a protoss or a zerg player and they have the detectors close to their defense and you will lose many men.

And dude on an other note, you do realize that you and me post the same amount of posts on some of these threads like this one its 7-7 now lol

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hahaha...well ok then, does it really matter?

lol

well dont use lurkers to attack toss when they have cannons for detectors...or heres a novel idea...move your lurks past their cannons and right into the heart of theur base! lol, buurrow near miners, and have fun!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
As long as you don't bury your lurkers all on one spot otherwise the psi storms will NAIL ALL your lurkers and the templars will get killz

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea, thats why you have to micro like madd and spread em out good enough so they dont get ****ed up by 1 ****ing storm

and makie sure that they cant just move there workers out of the way...spead em out far enough so if they run, they will die anyways

ChrisH36

Reaction score
That's good advice..... even if they manage to get scouts right in front of your command center and they gun down your scvs like dogs.... yess....... dogs... yep!

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
woof....thats why you have turrets and bunkers with rines and ghosts *maybe* in them...

you know the only difference between us, is that i have about 400 more posts than you ^_^ and im gosu and your kobo! lol just kidding

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Actually i would have 459 posts by now, but I lost my account when they restarted the forums. I was a frequent poster and sometimes I'd post with Maverick and back to backs would be quite frequent (I think we shouldn't go off topic.)

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hahah true...whats the topic again? oh yea...umm

i dont have anything else to input about a golo counter, so ill stop posting in this forum...unless i have something later to input

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lock some of the liths in the front line so they have to go around the nif u get lucky nuke em

cloak some wraiths and tanks grba a bag of M&M's and watch the fun :D

ChrisH36

Reaction score
15-20 to drop. It won't wipe out alot of golaiths anyway, depends on if they are in line formation, non-stop moving, and the fact that the only thing they'll stop for is to attack or wait for orders.

Lockdown costs 100 energy to lock out ONE unit, and what would happen if there were 60 golaiths massing on you and only one ghost to lockdown.

Spider mines like i said will bring a golaith to 4/125 HP

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
but then it would take one hit from anything to kill...so mines work good no matter what you say, have more than 1 and have em spread out over a large area..

after mines hit, use tank spash damage to whipe em out...easy as that

15-20 sounds more reasonable, i wasnt sure what it was, so i guessed