Goliath counter?

TaZeR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This might sound stupid, but how do you kill a large amount of goliath as terran?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
tanks, i guess

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
A larger amount of Goliaths with more upgrades.
Other than that, your probably dead if you see them trying to get up your cliff.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Tanks and ghosts? Forget sci vessels, irradiate doesn't hurt mechanical units. You could probably try blinding them all with medics but that wouldn't help much. Have the tanks pound away at the Goliaths, Try to lockdown a couple in the middle of the masses to get the Goliaths to clump up so they'll die faster, I guess.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
If any Terran player had any brains. They wouldnt mass just Goliaths, they are too easily countered.

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Well mass Goliaths piss me off alot because its almost impossible to counter with any Terran air units(besides mass BC's), but Goliaths are big and usually can't get more than 6 on a ramp that is walled so Tanks behind a 2 Bunkers with SCVs healing the Bunkers could easily take them out, but if its a money map your talking about a wall wouldn't help and you would have to rely on strenght alone, such as mass BC's, Tanks mixed with mass Gols, ect...

Aeris22

Member!
Reaction score
but guardian gets owned by all air and if you mix deavoures with them they just get taken out first and your in the same postion again

Darude

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Correct me if im stupid, but why were guardians dragged into the topic when TaZeR asked about Terran counter methods?

Anyway, I think tanks are the best way, with marines and medics infront of them.