Golden Sun

ShaftedTwice

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Have any of you played either the first or second? Ive playing both for about 2 months and I must say that it is a hell of a good RPG game. Must get (for GBA).

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I have and have beaten both. I'm still working on getting the best stuff in The Lost Age. I hope they make the third one for the GC. If they make it GC/GBA or GBA only, I won't mind either. I want it on the GC because, well, they can include a lot more elements. Also, as proven in Tales of Symphonia (exclusive GC title), they can keep the "chibi" characters. It would be great on GC considering new elements introduced ;) I'm not spoiling it :D

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
the first one was good, it just had so much talknig and puzzles

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
my bro owns both of them (i dont got a gba he does)

ive beaten #1 and never started playin #2.

i as just thinkin, they could make that game into a diablo-like game for the cpu ez...that would be sweet, usin djin instead of magic lol, there could be some mad combos, and team combos, n...*droolz* all sorts of other crazy ideas.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Originally posted by DragnSkull
my bro owns both of them (i dont got a gba he does)

ive beaten #1 and never started playin #2.

i as just thinkin, they could make that game into a diablo-like game for the cpu ez...that would be sweet, usin djin instead of magic lol, there could be some mad combos, and team combos, n...*droolz* all sorts of other crazy ideas.
You do realize that Nintendo, essentially, owns the company that made GS, right? It could be done online on the GC, though. I really wouldn't want it to. It's fine as it is.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
[color=#64NaNNaN00]s[/color][color=#68NaNNaN01]o[/color] [color=#71NaNNaN02]t[/color][color=#75NaNNaN03]h[/color][color=#79NaNNaN03]e[/color] [color=#81NaNNaN05]f[/color][color=#85NaNNaN06]i[/color][color=#8ANaNNaN06]r[/color][color=#8ENaNNaN07]s[/color][color=#92NaNNaN08]t[/color] [color=#9ANaNNaN09]p[/color][color=#9ENaNNaN0A]c[/color] [color=#A7NaNNaN0B]g[/color][color=#ABNaNNaN0C]a[/color][color=#AFNaNNaN0D]m[/color][color=#B3NaNNaN0D]e[/color] [color=#BCNaNNaN0F]m[/color][color=#C0NaNNaN0F]a[/color][color=#C4NaNNaN10]d[/color][color=#C8NaNNaN11]e[/color] [color=#D0NaNNaN12]b[/color][color=#D5NaNNaN13]y[/color] [color=#DDNaNNaN14]n[/color][color=#E1NaNNaN15]i[/color][color=#E5NaNNaN16]n[/color][color=#E9NaNNaN16]t[/color][color=#EENaNNaN17]e[/color][color=#F2NaNNaN18]n[/color][color=#F6NaNNaN18]d[/color][color=#FANaNNaN19]o[/color]

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by bamthedoc
You do realize that Nintendo, essentially, owns the company that made GS, right? It could be done online on the GC, though. I really wouldn't want it to. It's fine as it is.
1 problem. i dont own a Gc, so i dont want it on Gc, i want it on Comp :D

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It will never be on the PC or Mac because Nintendo does not produce PC or Mac games. They've even stated that.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Originally posted by DragnSkull
1 problem. i dont own a Gc, so i dont want it on Gc, i want it on Comp :D
I don't own a comp :D. I played and beaten both of them. Pretty hard for your first time around -.-.

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have the 1st one and only played it for 2 hours. i stopped because i discovered Warcraft...ahh

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I've played through both of them 2 times completely, and yes, its my fav gba game ever (the advance wars games are really good too though). I'll admit that the first time I used online guides to make sure I got every single djinn, but the second time though I managed to get all of them only consulting GS websites twice (was positive I was missing a djinn but couldn't remember where it was). Yeah.... so if you haven't played it yet, get it, its alot of fun.