Gold available on the RMAH.

Grimnir

Reaction score
I'm curious what the experience has been like for people here trying to sell gold on the RMAH. In my experience, selling items is really hit or miss! They're just as likely to sit there and time out as to be bought, no matter what the price is.

I haven't tried selling gold just yet. Has anyone had better luck selling gold?

fred87nc

Member!
Reaction score
Well the least you can list godl for is $2.50, wonder how this will affect the current Gold rate. The whole Game is now center around the auction house, especially with repair costs. I have yet to spend a dime, but will be putting my gold up for some extra money.

JoshTheBoss

Reaction score
Although this system IS available. It's really not fair.

To sell gold, and then cash it out, you lose 30% of the price.

That is IF it sells. The sales system is VERY strange.

As far as buying it, you can get it for much cheaper on 3rd party websites...

Jimmymadness

Reaction score
This seems to be just driving more people to 3rd party sellers. Since you can't lower each 100k below 25cents it seems 3rd party is making good money. I think if they changed the minimum to .10 it would actually make them more money.

Winterzbane

Reaction score
If you are a legit consumer this is a good thing if you don't have much time on your hands. However the simple fact is there are going to be certain items in the gold auction house that it just wont make sense with to purchase. An example of this would be an item someone has up for 1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx amount and in turn the amount of Real $$ to purchase said amount of gold to buy that item at 1xxxxxxxxxxx gold exceeds more than it would be to just buy the item off the RMAH at blizzards current cap of 250$.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
not sure how I feel about the limit on gold prices yet. It seems like its a necessity to prevent market crashes, but is it the right price point... I dont know