Go glowpole...it ur birthday

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
we goign to party liek its your birthday;...we going to sip bacardi...ok enuff of that song

anyways I am 20 years old today and I got some sweet stuff and thoguht i should tell you guys what i got before I got to liquid.<--- my fav club...I got 200 cash alot ofclothes form abercrombie and holister and american eagle my girlfreind took me to eat and then got me a sweet necklace and a toboggon..and another present i do not wish to discuss :rollie... and my dad got me a bottel of henassey(cna't spell it) and the cool part is that he put some money in this liek plastic i thingy and dropped it in the bottle and told me when i finish it i can get the money he'd as cool drunk but anywasy i am off to go clubbingand i better get started on this bottle if i want the money...laterz...jsut pray i don't get to drunk and enter the male stripping conetest liek i did last year :rollie

gone drinking..

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I really didn't need to know you were in a male stripping contest...

[glow=black]Happy Birthday![/glow]

shutupandgoaway

Member!
Reaction score
Happy birthday glowpole!that is all.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
if you was drunk and the prize for winning was a one night evening with this hot babe....you would bedoign it to :rollie

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
happy birthday!!!! hire gay male strippers and have some fun

obviously j/k :p

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Dude..Congrats On 20 ;)

FuLouZero

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
happy birthday mines saturday this week nov 22

Happy Birthday

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Ther;es this pill I've seen called 'Chaser's' the miracle pill that eliminates hangovers..

Anyway, happy 20!

-Frank :cool:

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
[COLOR=33DD33]Happy Birthday! Save some of whatever you're gettin for me!:p[/COLOR]

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
wow......some of the coolest and weirdest replys ....thnx alot guys...but I feel liek complete shit right now but i will tell all about my night tommrow at school. i need sleep