Give me your honest opinion.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
you whiny casters amuse me, what would we do with no clos? god forbid we have a slight oppurtunity to kill you. bitch more, god damn.
It should of stayed a 41 point talent with a 3/5minute cooldown. Nontalent with the 1minute cooldown or whateverthe**** it's set at is ridiculously overpowered.

Besides, a good rogue doesn't even need to use clos to kill a caster.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
you whiny casters amuse me, what would we do with no clos? god forbid we have a slight oppurtunity to kill you. bitch more, god damn.
Pray, tell me, how would you feel if I could use Ice Block, as full fire, every minute?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
No, it's cooldown is. That's all, really. But then again it only lasts for 5 freaking seconds, casters should be away from hem anyway.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I don't have much problem at all with CloS. Unless the rogue is undead, then I cry. I'm not saying it needs a nerf, because I can deal with it, but Locks don't need another nerf either. We aren't as "invincible" as meets the eye.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure chain-fear is one of the most imbalanced strategies in the world, though. That needs a nerf, at least for PvP, as polymorph got one too.

ferofax

Reaction score
...i dunno, havent upped to TBC yet. they kinda just gave the Alliance a shaman class and the Horde a paladin class, which kinda took the fun out of having faction specific classes.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I'm pretty sure chain-fear is one of the most imbalanced strategies in the world, though. That needs a nerf, at least for PvP, as polymorph got one too.
Fear is nerfed in PvP. It splits each time you use it, and can only be used 4 times in a row. Or something like that, I was messing around with it on me 19 warlock to see how it worked.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Four times? That's far more than enough to kill someone.

And what do you mean, it splits?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Like what, for mages? Trinket and IceBlock? That's 2 fear. If you're undead, then you got three, and if you spec for it.

Sorry, but chain fear is overpowered in PvP, you can not deny that. Warriors have that stance or whatever where they're immune to fear, so, yeah.

But anyone, priests specially, who can't do shit against fear, are pretty much screwed.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I would almost admit that instant HoT is a little OP because when I was still full affliction I could take out 3-4 without much problem unless I got stunlocked.

But when it comes to Fear, it's not OP at all. For one, it's a 1.5 second cast time. It's easily inturrupted. Not to mention, it rarely lasts over 5-6 seconds and that is w/o a trinket or something else to screw me over. If I try to chain the fear, diminishing returns makes my fears last an even shorter duration.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
I like being an undead shadow priest.

FEAR YOU SAY?! FIVE SECONDS IS ALL I NEED TO KEEL YOU.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Four times? That's far more than enough to kill someone.

And what do you mean, it splits?
15sec
7.5sec
3.25sec
~1.75sec

Or whatever the first amount is. I forgot off the top of my head.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
The first fear would be lucky to last 8 seconds w/o trinket getting procced.