Not open for further replies.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
No problem ;).

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I won by a landslide. What's the hold-up?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
And by landslide, its 2 votes. It seems Donny hasn't done it yet for some reason.

I think it would be wise Jenny, to remind him on MSN or something, and make certian he does it.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Yeah, but if you remove my 3 other accounts and then all the skeptical/multi-accounts against me its like 13 to 7 and I believe you voted against me because you thought it was for admin or something, I don't remember someone thought this and voted against me. Maybe it was Vadriel, IDK, too lazy to look back. In that case though it'd be 14 to 6.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah, I voted against you because I thought it was for Global powers such as Infractions and shit. I may respect you for your intelligence and your popularity with these people, but there are some things I can't trust you with yet. And thats quite an improvement for the both of us from what I used to see in you about 2-3 years ago when I was still GMod. I also was a little skepitcal of what a Gmod could ban, compared to an admin (did an experiment with DM to clear this up).

When there is a poll, I often just make a vote, then look at the posts a bit, then reply. Polls in other words, take more precendence over the thread itself.

But since it was just for Asylum, and the only reason you mass-merged it last time was because you had a little fuss with Tronga, I don't really see what the problem with it is now.

Donny will most likely do it, since he is planning on selling off this board. I would have done it myself, but for some reason I need to do these things on Donny's AdminCP (Although we are both admins, there is a fine line between Administrator and Super-Administrator). The only thing I was able to do was make your Judicator group, give you the Pink username and CT, then make it so you had PM (Premium Member) permissions for the section.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Or why dont you give me the powers to allow me to do it?

I dont exactly have Super-Administrator permissions man.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
chris why are u asking for more admin powers when you dont even use the ones you have now

ChrisH36

Reaction score
chris why are u asking for more admin powers when you dont even use the ones you have now
Super-admin permissions can do things like add moderators to a forum or change a way a forum works. With the powers I had, I was VERY limited - mostly to adding smilies (did thumps up and down with Mike), CT/Username changes by request, or doing what Donny had originally wanted me to do (Post content and give out infractions). He just needed someone with Admin powers because I was online more and I could do the simple things.

As of now, Jenny should now have moderator permissions to this sub-forum only. However, she cannot ban people or release bans until she does a good job and can be trusted. And the post requirement of 150 has now been removed.

I will not be making any new sections or any shit like that unless Donny agrees to it, and I figure out how to do those things.

And it seems your avatar and CT seem to have that box on IE than it does on other browsers (you asked about it some time ago). Apparently it resolves on Firefux, Chrome or Opera.

Be happy :D.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
old versions of ie are retarded and it doesnt show .pngs properly so oh well its fine on newer versions of ie

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Basically any Pre IE-7. The one at school I used to look at it was IE 6. Vista is IE 7.

If I use Mozilla, Chrome or Opera or Netscape. It appears fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.