Ginseng Energy Now pills...

d2hacker88

Premium Member
Reaction score

Anyone know if these are ok to swallow? I've swallowed one before but not all 3 that come in a pack... can anyone explain the ingredients to me?

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Why would a young person like you need ginseng?

Ginseng is normally used to help boost daily activity stamina and can help you feel more energetic. But too much of it can be bad, especially if you've got high blood pressure. And try not to take it at night because it can make you not want to sleep.

- Amantis

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I used to wreck down 6 of those a shift at steak and shake.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Comming from the guy that thinks boobs are digusting...

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
**** you

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score

Anyone know if these are ok to swallow? I've swallowed one before but not all 3 that come in a pack... can anyone explain the ingredients to me?

ive ftried those exact pills before...they work. though i would not suggest someone using them unless they really needed them. if your going to use something like that, stick with energy drinks

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
they work, me and the buddies used to pop them like candies and go all badass around town when we were younger

i remember taking 3 packs each and nothing bad happened, so im sure just 1 pack isn't going to kill you

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
ive ftried those exact pills before...they work. though i would not suggest someone using them unless they really needed them. if your going to use something like that, stick with energy drinks
energy drinks are really really bad for you, and are loaded with sugars and make you crash fast.

these things arn't too bad for you, but they're alright and they keep you up for 5-6 hours.

best thing out there are the 5hour energy things, they're like 2.99 but they keep you awake and ready.

personally, if i need a boost i drink the 5hour energy shots, then ginsing tablets if I can't get any of the shots, then arizona RX Energy, then **** like full throttle.

unless im craving peach soda, then i just drink a full throrle red.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
personally i dont really find myself needing to take **** to keep me up.

d2hacker88

Premium Member
Reaction score
thx for info

Tw@

Hello
Reaction score
Holy **** you took one third of a serving of an over the counter herbal extract?
You're dead.