Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
what the hell are u talking about?

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
first off.. GC has such a limited online ability.. who even gives a shit

second.. Since the ps2 will be on Bnet... will i be able to chat in Bnet channels? :loopy :tnt :wavey :dance :baby :shocked

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Blizzard Entertainment® today unveiled several new features for its upcoming tactical-action console game, StarCraft: Ghost™, at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3). The hands-on demonstration featured StarCraft: Ghost's newly designed multiplayer component and was presented by members of Blizzard's new console development team, which now includes the former Swingin' Ape Studios. Since joining the project in 2004, the Swingin' Ape team has added a number of new levels and features to StarCraft: Ghost, including the ability to play online on the Xbox™ over Xbox Live™ and on Battle.net® for the PlayStation® 2. On display for show attendees was StarCraft: Ghost's unique Capture the Base mode, an entirely new multiplayer game type where two teams of four players each can play as different StarCraft characters and battle for control of a flying Terran base.
Notice it says nothing about Gamecube MP
but anyway i am sure i will get it sometime... in the mean time gotta save for my Xbox 360 and my copy of PD:Z but yeah it looks like a cool game. Unfortuanatlly i think the multi player will flop it doesnt sound that fun

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Emolite said:
first off.. GC has such a limited online ability.. who even gives a shit

second.. Since the ps2 will be on Bnet... will i be able to chat in Bnet channels? :loopy :tnt :wavey :dance :baby :shocked

...and what are you going to chat with? Your keyboard? lol

icedragon said:
Notice it says nothing about Gamecube MP
In the video I provided they said they are looking into GC Mplayer. I'm assuming that it will have multiplayer.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
MrBret said:
...and what are you going to chat with? Your keyboard? lol
he can use this ^_^

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Emolite said:
USB keyboard

yep :)
Damn, I didn't know they existed. But that doesn't supprise me. You can plugged pretty much anything into anything else now a days.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
MrBret said:
Damn, I didn't know they existed. But that doesn't supprise me. You can plugged pretty much anything into anything else now a days.
not really
u cand do gc ps and xbox
nor microsoft and mac linux

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Wing Zero said:
not really
u cand do gc ps and xbox
nor microsoft and mac linux
Huh? Are you saying you can mix and match GC, PS2, and Xbox but you cannot mix and match MS, Mac, and Linux parts?

AP

Custom User Title
Reaction score
hows gc multiplayer gonna work?

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
ReiGn's post seems the most logical. I could never handle that because of the smallness of each persons screen. :-/
Get a really big TV? :D

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
that only happens for the super bowl

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm actually used to 4 player split screen because of quake 2 for the ps1 :p it's not really that bad.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Well like most Americans We have more than 1 TVs in our homes. Which I must say, is semi-true. Even though I'm poor as dirt, lol, I do have 2 TVs. Old, but they work.

Couldn't you somehow have bother TVs hooked up to 1 system and play like that???????

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
well i knoe xbox and ps2 can hook up get 2 tvs and htere u go

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Wing Zero said:
well i knoe xbox and ps2 can hook up get 2 tvs and htere u go
Sweet deal!!! How is this done? I'm sure I would need more cables and something. lol