Getting runes for single player game

gascoigne

Reaction score
Is there a web site where I can purchase runes for single player game? Every website that I've been to only sells runes for ladder and online games. It would be even better if I can find a website that offers free rune files. Any suggestions?

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
hmm
pay me 20 dollars and I will give you infinite amount of any rune.

Just kidding.

Just download a trainer.

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
get zonfire ( it should be in the sticky )

when your using it go to extra's, and create w/e rune you want ( under Misc. )

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
gascoigne said:
Is there a web site where I can purchase runes for single player game? Every website that I've been to only sells runes for ladder and online games. It would be even better if I can find a website that offers free rune files. Any suggestions?
........ are you serious?

why dont you use a character editor. there would be no point of a d2item seller to sell things on open.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
y would u want to buy single plyer items?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Ya..you can just create those items for single player using a trainer program like Hero Editor and the like. This is a pretty newbie question, so off you go!

-Moved.

gascoigne

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guy. I got the hero trainer and have been putting it to good use.

ninafox

Reaction score
if you play realm i bought 10 high rune for only $9 with $2 coupon at diablo6.com I think it worth it rather than i mf one high rune might take me 1 years. The time i spend mfing would rather spend on working any place out there. if you play single player you can search for hero editor and item pack. so u can get unlimited items and runes.

Reaction score
the only way to get the runes you want is a hero editor like zonefire that for off line play only i use to love to play off-line, kinda gets boring after a while, you are at the mercie of the game to get items that you really want since drops are all random .... at 1 time i had a assassin go glitched w lvl 125 skills and300k damage that she would lock up computer so bad i had to stop playing w hero editor,,,was cool to kill baal in hell in 2 hits : D

if you decide to play on-line and want runes to buy go to worldofgames.net there items are legit items get 5xhr 3.95