Getting back to ghouls...

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Revelade said:
I can't watch them because I'm banned from wcreplays thanks to the abusive moderator IC.Shadow. I made a thread on using paladin, people argued and I was left to be moderated. I then asked why I was the only one in trouble and I pointed out other threads where people got away for free. Then he decided to ban me. It's been like that for a few months now.

I tried contacting the admin, but I can't seem to reach him as he doesn't check his email. I'd like someone to explain my case to the admin, but I can't find who will. It's too bad as I did enjoy discussing WC3 with many people there.
WCReplays is stupid, you get banned if you mention a strategy of using Humans WITHOUT casters! Its possible, look at some of MS's replays...

But it helps to have them around, nothing like having your whole enemy army have a major DPS reduction.

I mostly use Ghouls for wood (obivously), necro fodder, or battle units when it get ghoul frenzy. Under Ghoul frenzy, they can surrond lone units easy and do quite a bit of damage before falling.
Especially worse when a DL is jacking off a level 3 vamp aura! We are talking almost a mask of death restored on non-magic immune units.

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
WCReplays is stupid, you get banned if you mention a strategy of using Humans WITHOUT casters! Its possible, look at some of MS's replays...
that is funny man, but true

Especially worse when a DL is jacking off a level 3 vamp aura! We are talking almost a mask of death restored on non-magic immune units.
I always said that this is the best aura because everybody has mask of death. Let's be honest, 45% or 50% is almost the same thing, especially when some has fast attack or even very fast.
Unfortunately, the shortcoming is that there are not so many melee units.

For example, the fact that trueshoot aplies on huntress too is a little cheat, but it balances with the fact that they are unarmored.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
TheoStormhawk said:
I always said that this is the best aura because everybody has mask of death. Let's be honest, 45% or 50% is almost the same thing, especially when some has fast attack or even very fast.
Unfortunately, the shortcoming is that there are not so many melee units.

For example, the fact that trueshoot aplies on huntress too is a little cheat, but it balances with the fact that they are unarmored.
I'd prefer unholy aura, ghouls have too little dmg and hp anyways to cover up with vamp aura. Vamp aura still helps alot, but I just see unholy aura as better than vamp aura (speed = surround heros or armies more)

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Or if you can, combine the two and make some really ****ed up ghouls :). You do bring up a good point though, like Ghouls with level 3 vamp aura have almost or a little over 400 speed I believe, but will slow down to 380 if you move into formation (of if you buy the Death knight, boots of speed).