Gerry

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
With the shot of a bullet, Oscar died. Gerry tears in the eye and pauses for a slight second, a bullet whooshes by. Gerry ducks and takes a shot with his hand gun. looking over the barricade he looks for a clearing. Seeing one, Gerry hops over the barrier and sprints and rolls and throws the hand gun and picks up a shot gun. standing up there is a guy to the right of him. The enemy is hesitant, and gerry plasts him with his shot gun. *cick click*reloading Gerry keeps sprinting towards the enemies base. jumping into a tree, fatiqued mentally and physically, he hides out in a tree and falls asleep, hidden among the leaves...

The next morning Gerry wakes up, looking out of the tree he sees a enemy solider walking alone towards their fort. Gerry jumps down and bumps the guy on the head knocking him out. Taking his clothes and hand gun, Gerry walks into the fort undetected. Gerry walks through until he reaches a guard at a door. Gerry slowly pulls out his switchblade and stabs him leaving the switchblade in his victim. Gerry walks through the door into a laboratory, where there are many scientists who glance up at him but go back to their work. Gerry casually walks on through until a hand is set upon his shoulder. Gerry glances back at the man and the man asks, "Hello, *glances at the name tag* James would you kindly step into my office?" and the man chops him across the back of the neck knocking Gerry out...

Gerry's eyes open groggily, Looking around everything appears as a blur to him. "So Mr. Kurtin you are finally awake." Gerry not recognizing that name asks "Who?" "James Kurtin that is your name right?"" asks the big man from before. Gerry realizing that his is still in uniform responds, "Yes, Yes of course it is. Now may I ask why you did that?" rubbing his neck while saying it. "Well Mr. Kurtin you must know that no solidiers are aloud in the laboratory. Right?" asks the man "Yes, Yes of course." "Then why may I ask you were in there?" "I was told to grab the scientist by the name of Bach, Mister, Say what is your name sir?" Gerry responds. "I am Ronald Fitcher, you will refer to me as sir or Mr. Fitcher. Now back to buisness, who sent you?" Gerry pauses for a second and is about to speak when he reaches for the hand gun he obtained earlier. Realizing it is not there he looks at the two guards both with assault rifles. Looking at Mr. Fitcher who apperently is unarmed, Gerry says, "I would love to tell you but I must be reporting back." Gerry gets up and both guards pounce onto Gerry. Gerry throws one aside and rips the assault rifle out of the others hand and fires at both guards killing them with about five bullets to the chest each. Turning around Mr. Fitcher pulls out a hand gun. Gerry whips the rifle and knocks Mr. Fitcher's wrist, with a loud crunch. The gun falls to the ground and Mr. Fitcher clutching his wrist just looks at Gerry right as Gerry hits Mr. Fitcher's head with the butt of the assault rifle...

Gerry runs out of the office,not looking behind. Pulling out the clip of ammunition in the assault rifle he realizes he has fifteen bullets left. Next pulling out the clip in the hand gun sees he has a full mag left. *whoosh* A bullet whizzes by nearly missing the left temple of Gerry's head. Quickly, Gerry crouches behind the wall and looks around the corner, "throw the Gun down and put your hands up!" One of the Guards yell. *Beep Beep* An alarm goes off notifing all available troops to report to Sector B. Gerry looks above him and sees painted on the wall SECTOR B in big blue paint. Gerry looks around the corner and sees three guards. *click click click* Gerry pulls the trigger wasting all fifteen bullets on the assault rifle on the three guards. Without time to spare he runs out of Sector B to see painted on the wall SECTOR A painted on the wall...

Come on viewers lets hear your input (while I brainstorm for more Ideas:butterfly )...