Gayest game ever?

KillerMe

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.alm.web1000.com
I have Xbox Live, and there's no way they're going to make you pay another fee to play SC: Ghost online. They'll probably just make it thru xbox live (yay headset). The question is what will you be able to do online? Maybe just upload scores or download stuff, or maybe you'll be able to actually play with/against other people.

As someone said earlier, Blizzard hasn't made a bad game to date, so I don't think this will be an exception.

marine_sniper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think this will be one of the best rpgs. lol this game is a third person shooter. and its not gamecube that sucks its just the games that are made for it!

Sazdy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Zera
who the **** ever said this is going to be an RPG? This is going to be a third person shooter. and this isnt gay.
OMG thank you! i was just reading down this page saying to myself wtf are they talking about rpg? its going to be like diablo II a an archer kindof:shoot :shoot

Dark Exploit

Member!
Reaction score
Website
legendsofAsheron.org
Re: Starcraft Ghost

Originally posted by ChoBo
I think Starcraft Ghost will be the GAYEST battle.net game.. ever.
Shit, they are stupid, changning stragtric game into RPG.

eww
Man just shut up your so retarded u just make me want to break your neck..... god!
Anyway It is a blizzard game and it looks awesome i always wanted 3d awesome looking first person shooter wait 3rd person shooter starcraft game...
and i didn't know it was an rpg u stupid retard oh yah it's a F*****G rpg your so dumb omg my blood is boiling were do u live U STUPID... i will just end it here
www.blizzard.com awesome screenshots i used one of em for my sig pic :)

I have ps2 online :) Isn't it comming out for ps2!!! yah i think so :wavey
:shoot Chobo
Dedication :):lucifer

Wow i had to do 4 edits