Gayest game ever?

SC_ManiAc

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think that making sc:ghost could do 2 things.
If the game is good, then the sc world will still be alive.
But if it suck ass like I think it will, sc will be known as a bad game.

DjBlaze

Member!
Reaction score
Website
starghost.com
Originally posted by SC_ManiAc
I think that making sc:ghost could do 2 things.
If the game is good, then the sc world will still be alive.
But if it suck ass like I think it will, sc will be known as a bad game.
Dude SC will be alive for ever. If you haven't noticed SC/BW has been a huge success even after 4 years. Even if SC:G does not become a huge hit, SC/BW will not die. I doubt anyone would even buy SC:G and say "This game is stupid, I'm not playing SC anymore." That is just dumb and ignorant.

DjBlaze

Member!
Reaction score
Website
starghost.com
James next time edit your posts please. And yes there are stubborn people out there who say BW will die soon but, it never does ^^.

xNatakux

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
SC:Ghost is gonna kik ass! *ahem*...what i meant was, give it a chance. have u played it yet? didnt think so. and its supposed to be like Metal Gear Solid on steroids. I mean think about it, who doenst want to see a 3-D nukeing of a zerg base?!?! i have read countless articles by PSM, Game informer, etc and all of them give it a good review so far. so who gives a crap if it flops, i think it wont, and taking an RTS and turning it into a TPS is awesome. its not an RPG people. its an action/adventure type game similar to Metal Gear Solid to an extent. SC and BW will never die. SC:64 did. but this is PS2 we're talkin about. and Xbox. every1 i know is gonna get it just cuz we r diehard sc fans. we'll play it in RTS from, RPG or FPS form. each one is different and each one is awesome. i think its pathetic that honorable SC fans like yourselves are putting this game down when u haven't even played it yet. i for one am excited that they are continueing SC in a brand new 3-D game format. its a positive step. if it sux then blizzard will just make a different game. no biggie. dont knock it till u've tried it....

DjBlaze

Member!
Reaction score
Website
starghost.com
James there is something called a Link apadter which is really cheap and it connects you to the internet. I think it's about $10.00 at Best Buy or any other electronics store.

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
I have olny heard about it for the cube. So theres one for PS2? If so why do they have a adapter fo PS2 thats 40$? Or is it the same thing they just dropped the price?

PS; The reason i am not caught up in the gameing world is cause i have been studying for my ACT.

Eldrich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
miserymire.tripod.com
Originally posted by SmashBros.Pro
SOCOM, Armored Core 2, ATV OffRoad Fury, Madden 2003, and I dont know of anymore.
Also Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3. And i thought it was Armoured Core 3, not 2, but eh, what do I know.

And are we even sure if SC:Ghost will even go online?

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Originally posted by l33t_0n3
at the time I flamed gamecube it had no online plans.
When I checked the pricing on the internet for pre-order, (back when it first ws announced) the article said, "Not only will GameCube have state-of-the art graphics, but it also has online plans!" so if you would have done some research then you would have knew that it always had online plans.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Re: News

Originally posted by Protocol-X
http://www.protocolx.s5.com

My New SC Website Is Now Released. Every Day Files Will Be Added, And New News Will Be Posted. My Forums Are Now Open And I'm Working On A Skin Option For A Good Look. I Am Also Accepting Applications For People Who Would Like To Become A Moderator. If Interested, Send Me An Email At: portsniper_@hotmail.com If You Apply, You WILL Become A Moderator. First Come First Serve! Email Me Now To Become A Moderator Staff Member!

www.protocolx.s5.com

Soon To Become A ".com"!
DUDE SHUT UP

Soujiro

Member!
Reaction score
um... Gamecube HAS had internet plans... maybe you should surf the web, or read magazines? and how could you EVEN THINK of calling Blizzard's game gay!?

Ps; i wouldnt count it as an RPG, i like to call it more action/adventure :)

sk8nbiker321

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ahhh SC for consoles are ganna cost money like everquest for ps2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhh it better be cheaper then the computer 1

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im buying it, but ill never play it on the internet... i dont know anyone who has an internet connection for any counsel... my freind tried but said it was more trouble than it was worth. couldnt figure the damn thing out :\ no one will be playing online, so ill just play the game without internet like any other ps xbox game... i hate gamecube tho. its annoying. my freind has one and it sucks.

marine_sniper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey guys i have a gamecube and its only 49.95 for the broadband adapter they also have a keyboard but they just dont have headsets. (which they should make or i am never gettting screwed over by nintendo agian. first gameboy then gamecube what next?