Gayest game ever?

ChoBo

Reaction score
Website
overdosed.net
Starcraft Ghost

I think Starcraft Ghost will be the GAYEST battle.net game.. ever.
Shit, they are stupid, changning stragtric game into RPG.

eww

Eldrich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
miserymire.tripod.com
Even at the press release Blizzard stated that it would be a Console-only game. And there are no plans to making it a Computer game, or so I've read at their site.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
It's "Gamecube"

It's pretty pathetic how your are insulting another console. Quit your squabbling.

Mange

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I've heard that all three (Gamecube, Xbox, and PS2) are gonna have the ability to play online. But it is pretty pathetic they're turning it into a RPG instead of the great strategic game its always been.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I'm not an expert on how the consoles operate online, however I'm under the impression that each console has a proprietary online network.

Essentially it will divide us all into three groups PS2, X-Box, or Gamecube online players. I'm personally going to get PS2 a couple months before it's release so it should be nice and cheap. However that certainly is a major drawback.

Let's just say for example most people own a PS2 because it came out before the other 2 consoles. Just for argument let's say most people like to buy their games for PS2 as well. That's fine until the people that only have Gamecube and X-Box get online and see there's hardly anyone on.

"Damn... Sorry guys. We didn't think everyone would pick a popular gaming console and leave the others out."
      -Blizzard Entertainment after the release of StarCraft: Ghost

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
This is a unique view, but I don't think it's going to happen. I think all consoles will be dead from the start anyways. Console internet gaming has never been big and it never will be. The console makers would obviously like it to be, because then they can have live access to their customers and bombard people with ads relating to their upcoming games and stuff, but it just won't happen. The PC games are coming out stronger and faster than console games and are far more advanced... and more fun. PC's have adapted to console gaming better than console gaming has adapted to the internet. Think about it, would you rather have 3 friends over and play PS2 or go to a LAN party and play quake 3 or counterstrike with like 15 people? Consoles better stick to what they do best, otherwise they will lose both areas to PC's and eventually consoles will cease to exist........
Originally posted by coRtALoS
I'm not an expert on how the consoles operate online, however I'm under the impression that each console has a proprietary online network.

Essentially it will divide us all into three groups PS2, X-Box, or Gamecube online players. I'm personally going to get PS2 a couple months before it's release so it should be nice and cheap. However that certainly is a major drawback.

Let's just say for example most people own a PS2 because it came out before the other 2 consoles. Just for argument let's say most people like to buy their games for PS2 as well. That's fine until the people that only have Gamecube and X-Box get online and see there's hardly anyone on.

"Damn... Sorry guys. We didn't think everyone would pick a popular gaming console and leave the others out."
      -Blizzard Entertainment after the release of StarCraft: Ghost

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Gamecube dose have online plans i have read it in gamepro ive seen future ads for the adaptor? Go GAMECUBE!
o and go sweet home kill aqinas!

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
I have adapter which I payed 90$ for, but I just recently found out you dont need an adapter. You can just buy a Link adapter (10$) and play strait off from you computer although you run it from you CPU connection you can still play from the TV instead of monitor.

GosuMarine

Member!
Reaction score
Website
starcraftzone.cjb.net
I think that Starcraft Ghost wont be as good as Broodwar. But I also think that maybe Blizzard should try differant types of games. And it came true, but I'm not really excited about it. Dunno why :\

twotasty

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by SmashBros.Pro
Yup, but thats a good thing because it adapts to 56k and keeps everyone from lagging.
there will still be lagg for games like sc:ghost.

MafiaMaster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I dont think you should call this game gay yet..... I have not seen a blizzard game that is bad yet and hopefully they will come through and make this game good as well