Games with Theory

Mystic Sorcerer

Member!
Reaction score
Here are some AT games with Theory. Without him we wouldnt keep the wins when i was harassed. I wondered what better than bf members replays :D

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Heh, at least you managed to win with Theroy. The last 2 times I played with him, he cheated.

Mystic Sorcerer

Member!
Reaction score
Everyone who wants AT, we can play, just arrange. I have currently no one for at partner at northrend as all my friends left war 3, or quarrels with some other players and i currently have no clan, the only way i can have is to make a high lvl aka again, im making at much lower stats the levels but ladder has become (season 3 yes) a bit harder than before. I dont have easy wins any more all players even those below 100 apm might win and i have wondered is it me (well i still think its me) although at the same time games with better players arent that hard for me although i still lose from them. (talk about 35+ and yes the real 35+ some 35+ still suck more than lower) . And in other words becoming a good player reqs high level,s games with high lvl players only, smth im not sure if i will do. Thats why i play ladder for whatever happens and if i have time to make levels and AT on azeroth cause no one in north for at. And im startin to get more busy, so, unclear war3 future.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
If you and Theroy want to do some 3s, I will be glad to play with you guys if I am not busy.