Games That make you Rage

AnimalCracker

In your Soup
Reaction score
There are ton's that are designed to do just that,
others that just stumble upon it

What games create that build up of frustration?

Demon Souls is my number one Rage-Worthy Game

Whaturmuva

Eating the souls of children
Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
Not sure if any game really makes me rage, I try to avoid games that piss me off personally.

Cobalt Wolf

New & improved!
Reaction score
For me it would be WoW but only when my faction is overwhelmed
n battlegrounds or I happen to get a crappy player in a dungeon.

EvoDoom

Member!
Reaction score
League of Legends without a doubt. I have never gotten angry at a game until I started playing this. I just get so competitive and frustrated when I lose... I would stop playing altogether if it wasn't so damn addictive! :D

micromachne

Member!
Reaction score
No game from this generation has ever got me that mad. To be honest, none of the games today are difficult enough for that.

I'd have to look at a list of NES and Sega Master System games I used to have for "Rage"

Sugarhill

Member!
Reaction score
I won't say that I rage as much as I silently weep on the inside. Pitfall! has consistently tortured me and it will continue to do so until I can finally get the medals that I need in the game.

dreyz

Reaction score
Heroes Of Newerth for me. The amount of rude and ignorant players there is astonishing, but not that I wasn't expecting them since it's a MOBA game.

EvoDoom

Member!
Reaction score
HoN is very similar to LoL and the community are no different. I agree that the players can really get on your nerves and almost make me want to stop playing... sometimes I sort of wish I could punch them through the monitor, does that make me a violent person? :(

Libralesso

Member!
Reaction score
I haven't raged since I was a kid, but I think every game made me rage back then. In particular I remember raging at Mario Kart for the SNES a bunch of times. ****ing cheating CPU, enough said lol.

Sugarhill

Member!
Reaction score
If we're talking about a cheating CPU, then Centipede has a cheating CPU. I've been playing that recently in the Game Room and I think most of those old games had a cheating CPU. The most recent game that has tried to cheat me would be NBA 2K7 or a Madden game. I was trying to break a game record and they forced a substitution that I had to figure out how to reverse with only a few minutes left in the game.