GameCapture

Darimus

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.spaceman.vze.com
GameCapture is a simple utility that will display Game messages from Frozen Throne in its text field. This allows you to copy/paste Game messages from custom maps, which is useful in managing save codes found in some maps.

To run the program, start the game up, then run launch.exe (in Administrator mode, if on Vista). If no message boxes appeared, alerting you to errors, the program launched successfully.

If you find any bugs or have any suggestions, feel free to make them known. This program hasn't been extensively tested either, so you may find some bugs with it.

Attachments

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Good to see you are still alive Darimus. How have you been?

This should be an interesting utility, I'll test it when I get the chance.

Darimus

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.spaceman.vze.com
I've been playing a bit of Warcraft, and a bit of Guild Wars. I was doing some programming as well, and made quite a few programs for Warcraft (this included). I'm also eagerly awaiting Diablo 3...

Also, the program should work well for the most part, but it doesn't do anything related to stripping color codes, which I only recently realized might be a problem (some recent maps use color-codes in their save strings, making it difficult to copy/paste without investing a lot of effort in removing the color-codes by hand).

I suppose I could even post the source to this if anyone was interested. We'll see though.