Funny things to do in starcraft

Reaction score
-emoPENIScopter- said:
1) alt + left click the mini map and spam it everywhere..
lol everyone knows that one now so its kinda old...but i heard that if you like middle click or something it gives the same yellow box effect

anyway...statis fielding your opponentrs miners then sending in a bunch of stuff to wipe hime out :) or if hes zerg you can kill his overlords then they are teh helpless and then PWNAGE

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
[glow=black]It's kind of sad when people don't realize what the pinging on the minimap is. I figured it out immediately from playing War 3. My favorite(as said above): Back Stab your allies. Simple, extremely effective and very funny.[/glow]

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Ya, WarCraft 3 got me into pinging. I always wished it was in SC and since they recently added it, I've been using it more and more each time I play. :)

Lord of Nukes

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.scindex.com
Most people don't know that if you use Shift tab to change the colors of players in the minimap, 1.12 added it so that those who are allied but not allied victory are a different color. That's what i've heard anyways, I haven't gotten around to testing it, but it sounds likely to be true.

I'll have to try that. I can type like most girls do, or just mimic how m,y GF types (She plays SC, hehehe) and I'll see the results.
If you pretend to be horny/really sexy, people will be a lot nicer to you, ;p.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Have you and your buddy attack with a team of 300 SCV's. (BTW I have done this)