Funny things to do in starcraft

shimshimheyxD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
1) alt + left click the mini map and spam it everywhere..

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
^ done that it was fun cuz nobody else knew how lol

have your friend make tons of lings and then nuke em all :)

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
create CCMU with billiosn of Overlords

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Join an UMS game, pick someone out, abuse them, and then use a spoofer to quickly change your name, follow them into their next game, repeat.

L

Laharl

I've done that before, Leviathan. It's loads of fun.

Don't ally victory in a 7v1 comp stomp game and watch them rip each other apart - but don't actually bs.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Playing with firneds VS Computers, and M C'ing their attack units with lots of Dark Archons to piss them off. I've done it before, it's so hilarious. :D

I also didn't know about the ping thing, I'll try that I will. :)

L

Laharl

Playing a rp map and exploiting every glitch you know...

Make a permanently invisible group of hydras that are bugged so they can stack, and travel around using invisible nydus exits :)

Lord of Nukes

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.scindex.com
I also didn't know about the ping thing, I'll try that I will.
It was added in 1.12. Many people don't know about it so they think someone's hacking, even though it was added six or so months ago. It's great to spam with it so the minimap is useless for other people, :D.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Hha! I did that today too, against my friend. I spammed it and started sa6ying ''Parse File seeking CD Key for Hail_To_David.'' And other hacking wannabe mumbo jumbo. He flipped out and I won. :p

L

Laharl

Good job, Dark.

Using the permanently invisible zerg ground units and making an invisible base :)

Firebat

Member!
Reaction score
observe a match without the observ mode but by being a third player. secretely build up your base. Only barracks and only collect minerals. when u see one of the two players scouting in your base lift your buildings and units and put them all in a corner to hide. u dont build any units except scv's to collect minerals. Then whenever u feel like it u lift your 20 barracks or so and move them to the winning players base and when u deploy them u start building marines and attack...mwahahhaah(more fun with 2 observers ;) )

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Nuke your allies :D.

Lord of Nukes

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.scindex.com
Firebat said:
observe a match without the observ mode but by being a third player. secretely build up your base. Only barracks and only collect minerals. when u see one of the two players scouting in your base lift your buildings and units and put them all in a corner to hide. u dont build any units except scv's to collect minerals. Then whenever u feel like it u lift your 20 barracks or so and move them to the winning players base and when u deploy them u start building marines and attack...mwahahhaah(more fun with 2 observers ;) )
I once played a game where the Observer massed Command Centers and SCVs. When I went to build an expo, he had already mined out three bases I wanted, T_T.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Heh, I've done that before to my friends, LoN. Except I fast expanded and built photon cannons all around his base on Polaris Prime. He was pretty pist. :p

Lord of Nukes

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.scindex.com
Heh, I've done that before to my friends, LoN. Except I fast expanded and built photon cannons all around his base on Polaris Prime. He was pretty pist.
Mine happened on LT. He mined out 6 o'clock, and it's natural and secondary expansion. It was interesting though. I my enemy went scouting there two and started attacking the observer, so he unallied and his masses of SCVs raped my opponents expeditionary force for me, :p.

Jiggy

IT'S A GOAT!
Reaction score
Big-Fat-Homo said:
I've done that before, Leviathan. It's loads of fun.

Don't ally victory in a 7v1 comp stomp game and watch them rip each other apart - but don't actually bs.
That's a classic. Espicially when you have someone else in the game with you, so you can both blame someone for it and everyone beleives you.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
Big-Fat-Homo said:
Playing a rp map and exploiting every glitch you know...

Make a permanently invisible group of hydras that are bugged so they can stack, and travel around using invisible nydus exits :)
you cant do both :(

if you perm invis them first, the you need to burrow to stack, and they become visable

if you stack them first, then you need to make them invisable, and when you burrow they go unstacked :/

Backstabbing is fun, so is playing games that take lots of people (tarpit defense for example) by yourself and winning it... I've done it before, its hard :/

Lord of Nukes

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.scindex.com
When I backstab, I pretend to be female. It's incredible how people on StarCraft don't think your backstabbing if they think your a girl.

One of the funniest backstabs I ever did was one where the map maxed, and I didn't have many units. convinced people that blue and yellow (the two most powerful people in the map) were backstabbing after about 15 of manipulative discussions. Blue knew I wa backstabbing because he had an alliance hack, but no one believed him. Right before he died, he crashed my StarCraft with some sort of hack, but the game has broken up into new loose teams that were abusing each others' units badly.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I'll have to try that. I can type like most girls do, or just mimic how m,y GF types (She plays SC, hehehe) and I'll see the results. :p

The 7v1 Computer Trick is really funny too. The minute you start building something, they all gang-rape you. ^^;