Funny Songs, in game.

completepwnage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.corruptedtwo.com
Um..you really don't need a command, you have to have a mic, put it by the speaker, hold down the talk key, and rip out the music.

I'm not sure what other way they do it...or the command if there is one, :D.

Fuddy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lolz i played tatu for everyone once in cs through my friend's mic. No admin was at server, so everyone was just screaming and the next round all i heard was man i couldnt hear footsteps cause of that gay noise. was really funny.

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by completepwnage
Um..you really don't need a command, you have to have a mic, put it by the speaker, hold down the talk key, and rip out the music.

I'm not sure what other way they do it...or the command if there is one, :D.
you're wrong, you have to download something that makes it play a song out of a mic. cuz putting a mic by a speaker will NOT work, just enough feedback till you die.

X

xjMaN88lx

yeh i hear these guys with this weird ass music... several times i heard it... same beat and shit i think u have to download it

Gorillaz

Member!
Reaction score
You download a program called HLSS(Half Life Sound Selector)you install it, run it, then select some .wav files and give them a shortcut. In game with the program running you do the shortcut to select a .wav file, and hit the insert key to play.

S7 Europa

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yep, my friends server has Simpson sounds like haha, doh, wtf, etc. You just type (u) "haha" and it'll do the sound ..

F

furious wolf

Originally posted by SpiritSkater
i love playing ice ice baby thru hlss and the mortal kombat song most of the time they are like play it again!
Yeah i use hlss for a good kick but how do u get to play full songs though i have alot of muse and chilis but hlss only plys the intro how do i play the full song?