Funny screen shots

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
yes it is now beat it! SPAMMER

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
nlegend you spam stfu, you lost to tatu in flame wars..omg u suck!

and its odd to see a game in korean especially all the webs

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
how do u win a flamewar when u dont even know a person?

and YOU are spamming by calling me a spammer. dumbass :p

owned kthx stfu

btw vbad, i jus saw the greatness of gyros against UD...

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
UD can own gyros so bad, its not hard

how can you win against someone u dotn know? makes no sense, how could tatu have won whens he doesnt know who you are? wow, think before you talk

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
its she btw

and so if i lost? i did it for good laugh, and it was funny. and does that make me any lower-class-human than any of u? no

and do you think you could've done better? not imo, u didnt even enter the contest

sry, u got no sh!t to prove in front of me

kthx bye

and jus for sake of keeping this thread alive, heres another one (aragorn split the thread plz)

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by uFOO
UD can own gyros so bad, its not hard
Well, our towers do fairly well against them....gargs are owned by them however.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
the thing is with gyros they are faster produced than a peon so you'll be able to mass them a lot... lot easier. the only air than can do something against them is the hippo having more life and faster attack.

lemme see what i got for you this time

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
yes this should NOT! be missed. i hang around wcr channel and i have a lot of friends there and one day..... this happend!

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
and finally...... the last bit :D. i was abusolutely choking and i had to go outside coz i ran out of air. all in the channel were pmsl-ing.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
hmm a few days ago :D... i was hysteric and so was the rest of the channel. the story its funny maybe if you guys are intrested i'll tell it :p.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
mkay.. bei is a regular poster at wcr site and recently he organized a ffa tounament with prizes.

At the same site its this guy that absolutely loves him, copies his strategies and stuff. guess hwat was this guys name for bei ffa chalange.. heheh Bei-is-my-life. he hardly has any ffa skills but he keeps annoying other dudes in ffa so.. they decide to make fun of him. So, one day they all made these funny names and they formed the clan named beis.

bei also hangs around in the clan wcr channel but he hardly talks... might be shy or something. one thing is for sure we always pick on him for that :p.

mkay these SS i took while i was having a custom game with my firends. wer were at the last 2 lvls when creeps decided to get nasty and get stuck.

i was laughing like mad.... the last resort we had was all of us to mass peons.. do surround and kill. the game is called arkguil TD.

have fun.