Funny screen shots

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
k, heres a... well its not funny but its a screenshot. I took this one because I was lagging very badly during the game, and I couldnt tell what was goin on. Looking at the screenshots, I still cant tell what was goin on....

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
yes he did a burrow when i already had my hero out...

btw we won that game without him. coz he was on outside he got sorta rushed..so he kept them busy while we killed the other guys.

ur thing looks like u are in trouble. ur shammies are with fearie fire..ur taureen is dying....the enemy is kicking ur ally chims and i see no skellies even if i see necros :p.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol ive seen tons of micro-newblets, who knew build order but doesnt know how to micro! (all they do is presss 'a' then left click.)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
well.. it is true.. judging by the fact that units jus attacks without focus firing or running away. =/

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
ur thing looks like u are in trouble. ur shammies are with fearie fire..ur taureen is dying....the enemy is kicking ur ally chims and i see no skellies even if i see necros
Yeah, that was kinda embarasing. I think that undead player forgot to turn on raise dead -_-

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by VBadGirl
yes he did a burrow when i already had my hero out...

ur thing looks like u are in trouble. ur shammies are with fearie fire..ur taureen is dying....the enemy is kicking ur ally chims and i see no skellies even if i see necros :p.
You cant see the chims health, maybe those spells are hitting somthing else, it's only one tauren dieng, but yes... the skellies thing is very sad

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
well use ur commun sense sakuta. there is no other air for the crows to be hitting something else than chims :p. its a bit blurry coz there is a lot of magic there..inner fire, fearie fire, bloodlust....etc.

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by VBadGirl
well use ur commun sense sakuta. there is no other air for the crows to be hitting something else than chims :p. its a bit blurry coz there is a lot of magic there..inner fire, fearie fire, bloodlust....etc.
Damnit! You're not supposed to defend yourself. Bad vBad girl. Bad.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jedi
whats up with all the seals, mon?
4v4 RT is what is up. ;)

God, that makes me want to play some 4v4... :D

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
lolol... i had a replay with a dude that locks his pala in a pen with about 20 critters...lol.

how many shops you had?.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
a funny screenshot is a hero surrounded by a lot of ancient protectors, i dont know, it jsut seems funny to me

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
got something fresh. i was playing some 4v4 roc and i came up with an evil plan ;). which absolutely pwned to be honnest. i must try it again ;).