Funnies battle vs comp

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i just fight comp when i'm bored well anyway i was protoss and the comp was also protoss. i made the zeal and goon combo. after i found the base i microed my goons and had my zeal up in front i had all my goons hold in in certain places and micro my zeal a little. when the comp attacked with ONLY a small zeal squad. my zeal would go in and attack just before they enter, i would send them abck and of course the comp chased me which the goons shot them. later on i made 1 squad of scouts. now the funny thing was when i saw the comp zeal with my obs i would send in only 1 scout and attacked 1 zeal. when i did the entire squad ran back into their base :) kinda funny like 10 zeal vs 1 scout and all retreat and them not even making 1goon or air unit. later i said enough torment so i ended it ownage ;)

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol nice bump... keep the thread alive!!!!!!!!!!

sometimes comp battles can be quite interesting and very god for micro. i have have some sweet FFA comp battles with the zerg in my hay day.... but now i suck. I think i always sucked at micro but i had enough to get by.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ehh sure going but that was some major bumping :)

i think the second thing i did. was my friend laged out and we wre fighting 2 comps. i did that little thing again he lagged out killed the protoss and the zerg with that 1 army

Damouse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol i was playing on b-net 3v me with TOTAL newbs. i was toss and they were terran. it seemed like they didn't know what a dark templar was...

I sent an armada of shuttles filled to the brim to their "joint" base, and after the shuttles unloaded they killed them. They said, is that all? and then they lost their comm centers, then scvs, then turrets... and soon they were remarkably dead. they said i cheated

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol idiot noobs u can tell they never played the compaign or they jsut bought brood war