Fun..nest character you've ever played?

xhellhawkx

Member!
Reaction score
DragnMatterBlade said:
im refering to 1v1 as well, my point is me and lee can pwn just about anything minus smiters in duels w/ a bowzon.

as for the javazon: i = fc, id pwn you if u didnt sorb.
i dont even carry sorb on my BvC, lol wouldnt need it with a zon ne way. trust me West BvC > zons.:ufo

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
005 said:
dragn. what is your bowzons life dex and damage?

now why would i go and reveal all that?

besides, if i were given a bit of practice [i havnt played my bowzon in a while] it wouldnt matter what my damage and life was, icause when dueling a barb the object is not to go on offense.

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
let's see. xhellhawkx's BvC will presumably have around 4k ww damage with 20k+ ar 8k+ life and the fcr bp for barbs. he would be on you before you could shoot an arrow.

xhellhawkx

Member!
Reaction score
around 8.6 life depending on gear set up, in this case yes around that. ar is like 30+ with chant, which 90% of the time i don't use, so lets say 26~. dunno dmg but 37 3/20/20's, and grief/beast. fcr b/p is the 63? dunno what it is i hit it with 70 tho cause wizzies +fcr rings(perm dmaster and perm eturn), but with zons don't need that added fcr so i put on angelics to end it just that much faster. trust me java zons don't even dent me, and bow zons are just a laugh vs a BvC, one ww your dead.

c9h13no3

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
For PvP, I loved dueling sorcs & necs with my necro.

For PvM, I had a "glass cannon" (Amazon with base vitality, stacked dex) in hardcore. 4K multishot damage with a Goldstrike in 1.09. That was a blast.

-p-

Reaction score
killing a hell mephisto with an assassin with a level 15 burst of speed plus level 20 venom, hath nothing to do, just drink some potions and see the life going down and down...

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Too bad the only con with Venom is that ALL poison will do the damage that it would do at 0.2 seconds.