Fun..nest character you've ever played?

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
hmm...makes sence i guess

i had way too many torches, withint he first week i had gotten aroudn 10 torches and was handing them off to friends cause i only wanted a zon [finally got it on the like 11th try]

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
DragnMatterBlade said:
hmm...makes sence i guess

i had way too many torches, withint he first week i had gotten aroudn 10 torches and was handing them off to friends cause i only wanted a zon [finally got it on the like 11th try]
Hahahaha ... my first one was a zon which I chucked ... I don't use Zons well. Just for fun I wanna make a summon necro that can do Ubers, but the lag would be killer, so I highly doubt that would be possible.

Back on topic ....
Forgot to add a Cleric Pally. These characters are the best for HC games. If you have a good one, you are treated like a god.

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
Back in the day (pre-LOD) it was a frozen orb/nova sorc... those things raped cows sooo bad.

Then nasty things called synergies came along, after which it'd probably be my old hammerdin.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Hell, my old strategy guide I got with the Diablo II battle chest says you can use Strafe with a javazon. I will try and prove this on Nezmod :p.

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
DragnMatterBlade said:
east ftw.

dont feel bad, id just kick your ass anyways
i don't think you would dragn.
we have items on west that east people only dream of ;)

and BvC will tear apart any zon. bow or java.

xhellhawkx

Member!
Reaction score
^_^ i could guarantee it. zons are not even a challenge for bvc's only thing that stands a chance in hell would be a dyn hammy or a bvb.

[Koolaid]

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Sorcs, that dont die wiht lots of fcr, , i lvoe key hunting with those, like my fb sorc

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
005 and hell: uve never seen what me and cota-god can accomplish with our bowzons. i can agree w/ my javazon cause youd just sorb me most likely.

and on topic: i remember the pre-lod days too, i loved pvm bowzons, that shit was mad pwnage, sorc w/ max static + zon w/ maxed multi, omfg the pwnage.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
You guys have no clue what I can accomplish in Nezmod with a bowazon :p.

xhellhawkx

Member!
Reaction score
DragnMatterBlade said:
005 and hell: uve never seen what me and cota-god can accomplish with our bowzons. i can agree w/ my javazon cause youd just sorb me most likely.

and on topic: i remember the pre-lod days too, i loved pvm bowzons, that shit was mad pwnage, sorc w/ max static + zon w/ maxed multi, omfg the pwnage.
we are talking 1v1 here but I'd probably still win with a 2v1, and no i don't absorb lol don't gotta. zons all around are easy for BvC.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
im refering to 1v1 as well, my point is me and lee can pwn just about anything minus smiters in duels w/ a bowzon.

as for the javazon: i = fc, id pwn you if u didnt sorb.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Enchant is broken as hell in nezmod. I summon Vile Childs, cast enchant on them all. They end up doing 10k to Izaul and killing him in Nightmare easily. Then again, Kagero Hell provides enough challenge for sorceress anyday.

L

Laharl

Quill Shot can hit the same target multiple times, so used right you deal that 10k damage many, many times. And it counts as a melee strike...

ChrisH36

Reaction score
So things like curses are still taken to effect eh.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Umm... Nez Charm gives 350 damage reduction. You will probably have Power Surge and Energy Shield together.

L

Laharl

I know. I'm talking pvm, this sorc usually just blows things out of the water.