From Rages to Riches

irdamage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have never honestly seen someone so retarted as to ask for only 2 sojs for enigma

fuxor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes im a noob. but if you weren't so retarded maybe you wouldn't be a broke ass in the game if you noticed the message between the lines in doubling unshoppable armors in 09; making 2 sojs into 5. I really can't belive how stupid and newbish yall are.

did you buy this game yesterday?!? You play open bnets? No eniglish speak, u korea KeK?!?

Damn Noobs.

irdamage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol u really have no idea how the market works do u? its all 290s now adays theres no on dumb enough to buy things wit sojs anymore hers my advice stop livin in the .09 days and move on

fuxor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The ignorance in these forums never ceases to amaze me. Do you know english? Any of you? See this guide is derived from the strategy I used on the Ladder in 1.1 and losely from the strategies I used on US West Realm and Europe Realm after I got bored of US East in 09 since I had to much items.

And the currency on the ladder is SOJS. Sorry I made you look like a dumbass.

SOJ trading is what makes this game kickass.

290 and 32020 trading almost ruined this game in the last patch. Even when it was the currency I still didn't trade them. The ratio was 290:32020 32020:high rune 2:1 2:1. I always stuck with high rune trading in the 09 hax days. Runes were the only market constant from 08-1.1. Anyways, the non ladder economy is in ruin. Oddly enough the ratio reversed in 1.1 from 290:32020 2:1 to 1:2. Just one citation of a destroyed market.

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by fuxor
The ignorance in these forums never ceases to amaze me. Do you know english? Any of you? See this guide is derived from the strategy I used on the Ladder in 1.1 and losely from the strategies I used on US West Realm and Europe Realm after I got bored of US East in 09 since I had to much items.

And the currency on the ladder is SOJS. Sorry I made you look like a dumbass.

SOJ trading is what makes this game kickass.

290 and 32020 trading almost ruined this game in the last patch. Even when it was the currency I still didn't trade them. The ratio was 290:32020 32020:high rune 2:1 2:1. I always stuck with high rune trading in the 09 hax days. Runes were the only market constant from 08-1.1. Anyways, the non ladder economy is in ruin. Oddly enough the ratio reversed in 1.1 from 290:32020 2:1 to 1:2. Just one citation of a destroyed market.
'If disrespect is wat u want, disrespect is wat your goin to get."

Most of us speaks english, if we didnt, u think i would understand that living in America?

If this ur strategy, then watever i dunt care about this strategy, Some of us use our own or perfer others.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
seriously.. i hate the noobs who thinks koreans are all noobish

I wonder why koreans are they first to reach lvl 50 in war3... and i wonder why best sc player is korean... hmm interesting

Unless ur kick dmg goes over 60k fuxor, and it reached to 60k by korean, i will admit that koreans are noobs in d2

this guide = shit

everyone who plays d2 knows this, unless they jus started to play... Also, ppl who jus started to play, plays d2 cuz they got friends that have godly items.. and will learn from their friends

llama-mix

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Fuxor ur a newbie i hate when i gotta pay 3 times the value of an item like when i had to get a ber rune for my dusk shroud enigma i payed 2 soj for it and the newb was like u know i got ripped off i jus tneeded the 2 sojs so i traded it anyways. Btw this is ladder newbies everywhere i newbs wont even take mal rune for sigons helm.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
LOL SOJ Currency. Its Runes + Sojs...You forgot 1/2 of the currency. Secondly, we are not the idiots. You are the one not willing to take advice. What you do is tell us that we are ****ing idiots for thinking your guide sucks (it does, believe me). You just need to learn to grow the **** up and mature. Then come back to these forums.

antman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Fuxor, I like your guides :). When somebody takes the time to write a guide, I appreciate it. I liked unforgiven's also. I always learn a little from reading these guides. There is really no reason to flame people who take the time to write a guide. They are only trying to help you. If some of the info is wrong you can politely correct it and ask them to edit that part of the guide. Making it a better guide.

Geez, people need to be a little bit more open minded. ;).

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by XxlStryderlxX
'If disrespect is wat u want, disrespect is wat your goin to get."
aye antman i agree with you, but u sure u read every posts from fuxor?

I got really offended from his comments you know?

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by N_LeGeNd)
aye antman i agree with you, but u sure u read every posts from fuxor?

I got really offended from his comments you know?
You guys offended him more then he offended u guys ..

golinot

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by XxlStryderlxX
You guys offended him more then he offended u guys ..
I agree, maybe his guide worked for himself. Maybe you ppl didn't try, dont critizie him. The only reason he offeneded you pppl is because you started first.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree, maybe his guide worked for himself. Maybe you ppl didn't try, dont critizie him. The only reason he offeneded you pppl is because you started first.
you guys critisize for my guides, and i dun flame back at ya saying "OMFG NOOBS" and all, so what does that make me?

btw, i think ppl were jus giving comments, and some improvements he should have edited for this guide. I never said this guide sux, rather gave my 2 cents for fire sorc build and that this guide already existed.

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by UnforgivinAngel
I dis him, because he ****ed his. He is a newbie. I have actualy tested my guide with a new account started with nothing got myself to stuff like hoto in only 2 weeks.
if i spent a long time typing up a guide that was ment to help, and some1 replied with that, id be really pissed too. =/ u could just say we already have a more indepth one and thx for contributing instead of falming him. he may be a noob in your eyes but at least hes trying to help. =/

and if ur guide os so great unforgiven, post a link...

fuxor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't know why im posting here, but anyways....

Originally posted by llama-mix
Fuxor ur a newbie i hate when i gotta pay 3 times the value of an item like when i had to get a ber rune for my dusk shroud enigma i payed 2 soj for it and the newb was like u know i got ripped off i jus tneeded the 2 sojs so i traded it anyways. Btw this is ladder newbies everywhere i newbs wont even take mal rune for sigons helm.
dumbass thats your fault for not holding out. If you would have followed the guide it says not to do that. Read the general trading rules.

Originally posted by UnforgivinAngel
I dis him, because he ****ed his. He is a newbie. I have actualy tested my guide with a new account started with nothing got myself to stuff like hoto in only 2 weeks.
The guide isn't something I thought about like, "wow it would be really cool if this worked ill make a guide." No, the strategy is derived from 4 sources. The first 2 parts are from Ladder 1.10, west realm 1.09, and europe realm 1.09 (when I got tired of having to many items on east, and then on west.) The 3rd part is from 1.10 ladder, and from 1.09 east. If you use the guide Hoto is a vauleless pos that can be gotten without effort.

I have an acct of 8 characters on 1.09 full of high runes. 5 more accts of unid godly 1.09 uniqs, or etherial cruels, un shoppables, ect... . A main 8 player acct with godly characters wearing pimp items. "Godly legit in 09." You don't even know; noobs think its noob shit. Unshoppable 160-60 armors with no blues, greens, reds. Etherial zod ethed 2nd moded elite cruels. Jewelers of deflecting, jewelers of precision, arachers of alcrity. Godly rare jewels, for example 18 to min dmg + other mod rare jewel. 11 dex 7 fhr 21 light resist 10 life rare jewel. Random high runes on scattered about on all characters. Since noobs don't know I will say that some of the 160-60 armors I have were worth over 80 zod runes in the 1.09 economy. Etherial cruels, some worth as little as 25 zod, some as much as 40 +. The mercs, they are godly too. Unlimited buying power on the 1.10 ladder in less then a month. You can do better then this?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
The guide isn't something I thought about like, "wow it would be really cool if this worked ill make a guide." No, the strategy is derived from 4 sources. The first 2 parts are from Ladder 1.10, west realm 1.09, and europe realm 1.09 (when I got tired of having to many items on east, and then on west.) The 3rd part is from 1.10 ladder, and from 1.09 east. If you use the guide Hoto is a vauleless pos that can be gotten without effort.

I have an acct of 8 characters on 1.09 full of high runes. 5 more accts of unid godly 1.09 uniqs, or etherial cruels, un shoppables, ect... . A main 8 player acct with godly characters wearing pimp items. "Godly legit in 09." You don't even know; noobs think its noob shit. Unshoppable 160-60 armors with no blues, greens, reds. Etherial zod ethed 2nd moded elite cruels. Jewelers of deflecting, jewelers of precision, arachers of alcrity. Godly rare jewels, for example 18 to min dmg + other mod rare jewel. 11 dex 7 fhr 21 light resist 10 life rare jewel. Random high runes on scattered about on all characters. Since noobs don't know I will say that some of the 160-60 armors I have were worth over 80 zod runes in the 1.09 economy. Etherial cruels, some worth as little as 25 zod, some as much as 40 +. The mercs, they are godly too. Unlimited buying power on the 1.10 ladder in less then a month. You can do better then this?
aye.. welcome back fuxor

this is pointless posting here now, you guys can fight on in asylum this is d2 strat forum...

offtopic: try finding all elite uniques in ladder without using bot fuxor. Its not hard thing to do. losing ur strongest chars and all those elite uniques arent even funny either.

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ive never botted or use MH (can't anyway cause i have a mac) and in 2-3 months my sorc has shako, skullders, lidless, occy, war travs, T-gods (to help against meph),1 to sorc skills 16 ressist all rare ammy, and 2 high % nagels. my summon nec has trang armor, arm, homonoculos, peasant crown, 3 to summon skills ammy, arach mesh, tearhaunch boots (lol) and 2 rare ressist/cast rings. my mules have (off the top of my head) CCS 298%, 2x andy visage, titans,ik mual, boots, belt,helm,gloves, cats eye, cresent moon, guardian angel, jalals mane, shaft, ali baba, and 7% manald.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Gah, fuxor you just rant and rant about how much godly crap you have. I really don't need to hear it. Hell, you were probably hacked to hell, too.

Anyhow, you don't hear me ranting about my 1.09 CowZon that was probably without a doubt the fastest Legit Amazon killer on West at the time.

Hell, she did like 5k MS without poison, and about 80% Deadly strike. But who give a shit? You don't see me saying- YES SHE OWNS EVERYTHING like you did. And when people criticize your guide, take it- don't bitch back, because this is what happens.