Free$tyle

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Renzokuken
OniSyphon, you remind me of Deathmate. You got up on the wrong side of the bed, EACH day. And got flamed by everyone else because your views on the world were full of flaming, or attemping to flame.
I wanted simple freestyle battles but nooooo everyone has a bone to pick so I'm giving them the bone to choke on :)

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
If you had any commonsense (which from what ive seen, you dont), you wouldnt make a silly thread about freestyle flaming. Because in these forums, we don't like it, most of us flame, because someone flamed us.

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by OniSyphon
Sigh it's late so I'm going set up a challenge for any haters or people who just want to test their skillz.

If you can beat me in a diss contest through freestyle than I will never ever ever flame again...I'll even let the people vote...until that day don't disrespect me because I'll retaliate with every ounce and fiber in my being to put you and your lackeys back in their places...

<This excludes punk rock yam cause he probably couldn't spit a rhyme if his life depended on it>

It really doesnt even have to be off the top of your head I mean it is a forum :p
I don't believe that is a "flame" it was simple challenge that any one who's ever battled in real life would recognize as a fair and honorable thing :D ...people take things waaaayyy to seriously...sigh this all started anyway cause I jokingly flamed myself and punk rock yam insulted me...this thread it self really was about simple lyrical skill but of course I can't let someone believe there getting away with something...

I just added incentive :p :) :)

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
No one took it. But they will, if you keep acting like the jerk your turning out to be.

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No one took it. But they will, if you keep acting like the jerk your turning out to be.
Moi a jerk? Everyone always says I'm nice I kinda like this side better so...jerk it is...or prick...asshole...it really doesn't matter there all words and they definitely will never change who I am as a person :D :D :D :D :D

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Of course it wont change who you are. But it will change how long you will stay at battleforums.

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Of course it wont change who you are. But it will change how long you will stay at battleforums.
*examine's his body parts...looks closer at em...starts to scrutinize them* Well gee gosh will lagers I'm still here ain't I and this is one of many forums I post in so I'm not exactly pressed over it :D

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by RiX
this is irrelavent to the thread but i think renzo is more active in forums these days and onisyphon is gayer these days lol
Hahahaha another gay joke wooot! These are starting to go over my head these days...gg k thx #gtfo

punk rock yam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by OniSyphon
Moi a jerk? Everyone always says I'm nice
nobody ever said you were nice, nobody likes you, so go away and be the loner you are, and i cant call you gay or a fagget cuz then youll get all homophobic and freaked out and start shaking like the lil ratman you are

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by punk rock yam
nobody ever said you were nice, nobody likes you, so go away and be the loner you are, and i cant call you gay or a fagget cuz then youll get all homophobic and freaked out and start shaking like the lil ratman you are
ratman? I genuinely wanna know where the **** you come up with this nonesense? Is there a website...or one of your elementary school friends...come on I honestly wanna boycott it cause it's apparently destroying the fragile minds of our youth if they find this funny...and if I was homophobic I'd be too scared to reply to you :D

um you don't know me in real life and you never will so...you really don't know what the **** your going on about so...STFU :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you can usually tell somebodys social status by how they act online.
Yea so your a lonely loser who has all his friends online thus feels the need to "live his life" through these forums...think I pretty much have it down now if you don't mind...think I'll be hitting the hay while you spend several more hours on here :p

punk rock yam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thus, because you hate me you really cant accurately tell my social status in real life (not meaning to use bigger words then onisyphons penis)

i have dozens of friends, tons of then never heard of forums and has never used aim

that is all i need to say about that..

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
i think my I.Q. dropped 10 points while reading through this thread:(

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
now seriously kamikaze do you agree with the rest of us

should onisyphon shoot himself in the face?
i'm pretty much neutral.

i'm having a reaction to pseudoephedrine hydrochloride right now, i can't sleep and i'm seriously paranoid.

lets just wait until it wears off, and then it's anyones guess as to what i'll do:D

RiX

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
Originally posted by Kamikaze
i'm pretty much neutral.

i'm having a reaction to pseudoephedrine hydrochloride right now, i can't sleep and i'm seriously paranoid.

lets just wait until it wears off, and then it's anyones guess as to what i'll do:D
you will rip out your pubes with your teeth and spit them at yellow cars with the Sign with a H or a A on them...or a Big Round Circle Colored Blue and Silver And Black Prolly White Saying the Letters B M W =)

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
that reminds me of the time i found something on the floor, so i put it in my pocket. i thought it was a magnet but it turns out i was wrong, it was a metal french fry.:)