Free$tyle

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Out of all those posts not one single one was lyric...GET..THE...****...OUT..OF..THIS...THREAD...jesus do I have to spell it out if you wanna plain flame me or whatever floats your boat go to that "flammin gay onisyphon" or something other thread redsparrow ****ing created. Enuff said step of deez nutz:)

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
you hae to hate that squirell. its disturbing. and onispyphon posts useless stuff. and i dont like the way he thought it was funny to post that cat pic. and he posts disgusting pics. i just wish he would leave.

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*wonders how long it will take before they realize he won't respond to their replies unless they take it to a different thread and get the F U C K...O U T...O F...T H I S...O N E*:p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I can't say anything due to I can't make him look any more retarted and stupid. He did that for himself "He insulted himself far worse then I could ever do".

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OMG!:eek:

You guys are.............

HELLA PRESSED

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Wtf was the point of that?

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*pulls out a wad of cash and starts counting off bills* so how much is it going to be for you to get a life and quit ****ing this thread up with your stupid posts that really contribute nothing to it if you want an argument I'm sure there are lots of people who are just aching for one from you...me personally couldn't give a damn...if you do want a piece you this know what threads to post in...now if I have to tell you one more time to go the **** away and to get off my nutz...I might just have to go over there and kick punk rock yam's ass :) :) :)

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Shut up (Your everything you hate)

"pulls out a wad of cash and starts counting off bills"

By the sounds of it you don't have bills. You obviously didn't have enough money to get a proper education. So you mean you pull out the "dimes".

"so how much is it going to be for you to get a life "

When you say I have no life when you yet to see me or know me. You reply just as much as I do with nothing important to say. you try to post a bunch of stupid tthings on me such as you have no life or you contribute nothing? Im yet to see you "contribute " anything. By reading that I can also easily say your the one with no life.

"and quit ****ing this thread up with your stupid posts "

I can't **** this stupid thread up. You "****ed" it up yourself. This was a stupid thread from the beggining.

"that really contribute nothing "

I'm pretty sure your gay pictures that you look up on the internet and post "contributes" a lot more.

"it if you want an argument I'm sure there are lots of people who are just aching for one from you"

Like you. You obviously have no self esteem because you obviously think your above everyone else.

"me personally couldn't give a damn"

Then quit replying with your stupid "spam" responces.

"if you do want a piece you this know what threads to post in...now if I have to tell you one more time to go the **** away and to get off my nutz...I might just have to go over there and kick punk rock yam's ass "

What does have anything to do with "punk rock yam". Yet you still act like you know him? Are you going to punch the monitor until it breaks and you start to bleed "Then you can say I sure showed him". Why would I wan't a peice of this there is not "this" just a washed up little boy scared to face the world (you).

Most people who say they can beat people up over the internet. Are usally no life losers who get beaten up everyday.

CerebralChain

Reaction score
Yep, this thread has been retarded from the first post. Thinking you (OniSyphon) can flame anyone in this forum is just... plain stupid. You couldn't flame your ass if it were on fire. You know... I'm really trying to see things from your point of view, but i can't get my head that far up my ass.

So, what i'm saying is:

OniSyphon -->
<-- Me

elfstone

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
RAP=Retards Attempting Poetry

If I flame it is flame because I feel like it. I choose how I insult people. So if you flame me I do not care. We all have our own style, and this is mine.

Ignus

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
To OniSyphon

that pic doesn't even come up... what the **** is up w/ that??

the one u put up earlier

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: Shut up (Your everything you hate)

Originally posted by Theroy
"pulls out a wad of cash and starts counting off bills"

By the sounds of it you don't have bills. You obviously didn't have enough money to get a proper education. So you mean you pull out the "dimes".

"so how much is it going to be for you to get a life "

When you say I have no life when you yet to see me or know me. You reply just as much as I do with nothing important to say. you try to post a bunch of stupid tthings on me such as you have no life or you contribute nothing? Im yet to see you "contribute " anything. By reading that I can also easily say your the one with no life.

"and quit ****ing this thread up with your stupid posts "

I can't **** this stupid thread up. You "****ed" it up yourself. This was a stupid thread from the beggining.

"that really contribute nothing "

I'm pretty sure your gay pictures that you look up on the internet and post "contributes" a lot more.

"it if you want an argument I'm sure there are lots of people who are just aching for one from you"

Like you. You obviously have no self esteem because you obviously think your above everyone else.

"me personally couldn't give a damn"

Then quit replying with your stupid "spam" responces.

"if you do want a piece you this know what threads to post in...now if I have to tell you one more time to go the **** away and to get off my nutz...I might just have to go over there and kick punk rock yam's ass "

What does have anything to do with "punk rock yam". Yet you still act like you know him? Are you going to punch the monitor until it breaks and you start to bleed "Then you can say I sure showed him". Why would I wan't a peice of this there is not "this" just a washed up little boy scared to face the world (you).

Most people who say they can beat people up over the internet. Are usally no life losers who get beaten up everyday.
Sigh you really know how to drag a response out...a weakness of mine is the sight of ignorance of others...first off to say I didn't get a proper education is laughable seeing some of your posts and than comparing them to mine if you want examples I'll link them (further pulling this thread off topic)...you have no life because you continue to post in this thread off topic of what it was created for and therfore(take your time if I'm going to fast for you) are not contributing anything to it but negative spam...those pictures were for punk rock yam because he made first posted a picture of me being some fat old guy sitting at his computer ;)...I still don't give a damn about you I'd just wish you would move on with your life than these petty attempts to get back at me for insulting your intelligence:)...the punk rock yam comment was a joke believe me in real life I probably could take you both on physically and mentally but what's the point of fighting an unarmed opponent:rolleyes:...don't play in the realm of psychology little boy because I will cause you to have an aneurysm when describing your hope of coping with the lack of attention you recieved as a child thus causing you to lash out at the world in attempt that people will view you as a "rebel without a cause" that wishes for no one to like him but in reality hope it to be his focal point for the attention he never recieved...BURN:p

Originally posted by CerebralChain
Yep, this thread has been retarded from the first post. Thinking you (OniSyphon) can flame anyone in this forum is just... plain stupid. You couldn't flame your ass if it were on fire. You know... I'm really trying to see things from your point of view, but i can't get my head that far up my ass.

So, what i'm saying is:

OniSyphon -->
<-- Me
I don't remember saying I could flame anyone in this forum because not knowing everyone in this forum I couldn't make such a presumption...don't put words and people's mouths dont tend to appreciate and it makes you come off looking like a complete and total idiot :)...as for this thread being retarded I always wonder why someone post something in a thread that don't like realizing all it will do is keep the thread around instead of just ignoring it...you want to make friends or something...you want to be know...come on I'll let you reply and explain it to me

As for the emoticon-"Ohhh that's a good one here I'll sink down to your level with the attachment...heheheheh I'm CerebralChain I made a funny hehaw!"

That oughta to be at about your level :rolleyes:

Originally posted by elfstone
RAP=Retards Attempting Poetry

If I flame it is flame because I feel like it. I choose how I insult people. So if you flame me I do not care. We all have our own style, and this is mine.
Ooooo a retard joke I'm sure all the mental handicap kid's will love that one:D as for how you flame...I could not care...however the fact your flaming in a thread that details what type of post are accepted shows you are an sad individual who also grasp for attention.

;)

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
your a ****ing retard

"I don't remember saying I could flame anyone in this forum because not knowing everyone in this forum I couldn't make such a presumption"

You don't know any one so when you say "I'll kick your ass" with out knowing "us" your just a stupid person who says one thing means another insults other useing faults that he is much larger in then any one else for example "get a life" when he postes twice as much as I do. Maybe next time you try to say something you might wan't to think. Don't bother replying becasue your stupid and I'm tired of reading your shit. I still highley doubt some one with a large selfesteem on the net.

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: your a ****ing retard

Originally posted by Theroy
"I don't remember saying I could flame anyone in this forum because not knowing everyone in this forum I couldn't make such a presumption"

You don't know any one so when you say "I'll kick your ass" with out knowing "us" your just a stupid person who says one thing means another insults other useing faults that he is much larger in then any one else for example "get a life" when he postes twice as much as I do. Maybe next time you try to say something you might wan't to think. Don't bother replying becasue your stupid and I'm tired of reading your shit. I still highley doubt some one with a large selfesteem on the net.
Jesus did I strike a nerve or do you normally create typos and and incomplete sentences. As for your insults they all basically boil down to....
"He's a stupid poopie head with no life and types big words that I can't read...supid doodie idiot that can type more than 140 words per min...stupid meanie head...IM AS GOOD AS YOU...*sobs*"

Yea I do think it would be good if you go lie down now and try not to think to much before your nose starts to bleed.

punk rock yam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
.... i typed up at least a page and then i just deleted it all... there is no way for you to stfu

but once again, nobody likes you, nobody agrees with you, you have no life. eh mr. loner? how many FRIENDS do you have fagget? how many times do you work out or play sports? once a month? get the dildo out of your ass you gay **** and get OUT OF THE ****ING FORUMS!