Free$tyle

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sigh it's late so I'm going set up a challenge for any haters or people who just want to test their skillz.

If you can beat me in a diss contest through freestyle than I will never ever ever flame again...I'll even let the people vote...until that day don't disrespect me because I'll retaliate with every ounce and fiber in my being to put you and your lackeys back in their places...

<This excludes punk rock yam cause he probably couldn't spit a rhyme if his life depended on it>

It really doesnt even have to be off the top of your head I mean it is a forum :p

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
This has to be the saddest post I have ever seen in my life.

Kitty

Reaction score
i agree with theroy.

how you just never flame again without the diss contest?

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
Battle im too weary to speak to the only key that i see to defeat you would be for me to remove these 2 addidas and beat you force feed you em both on each feet that it kleats to. Filling your coffin with explosives, sit back light it up and lie my head back as your girlfriend gives. Your a rap clown ill beat your ass down in 3 rounds. Never you see, never to be equal to the great one known as thee. You'll know im no stranger to danger. Like Christ in the mainger feel the whole range of my anger. You make posts more then content lame ass shit is what i meant. Intelligence for 2 cents is what your mind is sold, f u c k i n your momma is what she told.

You say your the shit, thats what your girlfriend said to me when i made a hit.
I Blew my load in her face and i slapped her face choked her with my dank drowned her ****ing dumb bitch ass in my fish tank.
As for you ill slice your ass in gashes pull out some acid get some matches a full tank of gas strap you untill you can't see to. Sit back once more light it up watch as your body burns OoOo that makes my stomache churn...damn im hungry....its sooo late =\

CerebralChain

Reaction score
That sounds like a song of some kind...

OniSyphon, change your av, please. That... animal is getting on my nerves. He won't stop walking! I mean, geez, i'm getting tired of just watching him.

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by CerebralChain
That sounds like a song of some kind...

OniSyphon, change your av, please. That... animal is getting on my nerves. He won't stop walking! I mean, geez, i'm getting tired of just watching him.
Hahahahha now you see the true pupose of it...most at first thought it was cute and different...now they realize its irratating and nerve-grating bwahahahahahaha

Originally posted by Theroy
This has to be the saddest post I have ever seen in my life.
Sigh I wasn't even aimming for you but an insult...is an insult.

-Theroy I'll put you under the trunk son.
You dont want none.
I'll put you six feet under.
That was your blunder to mess with thunder.
Take a dildo wrapped with barbed wire to rip ya a$$ asunder.

Dawg I'dd twist you into a figure eight divided by six.
And put your body part up on a butcher's list.
If you had a genie I know what to make ya last wish.
"I wish I wasn't so mad for people flamming the bitch"

Heh you know who I'm talking about.
You have no knowledge to actually flout it's like..."what?, uh-huh, ok, shut up" I just wish I wouldnt have to put six shots to button ya bottom lip up.
Wake you up, sit you up, make ya shirt look like it's covered with ketchup.

Heh you really don't want a piece of this.
I'll break you off some and leave you looking like punk dun.
Don't be mad cause me and your girl had a quickie for fun...
Uh that's even if you have one

Which I seriously doubt saying your flaming like this thread is always trying to dominate some of these other guys?
That just looks fruity, you remind me of a Lil Richard singing "tutti fruiti".
Yea that's how gay it is just a warning to ya you want end up like elton john or become liberachi junior.

I am the one and only no one will ever hold me I have some spit that'll make you like you drenched from acid rain that seeping slowly into your brain. Messing with your metaphysical to you I know appear invisible I'm like a ghost that'll haunt and possess you until you last days. You can't bust like me, I'll take you easily like you were some special kid challenging a college grad. How many drinks you had? It's messing with your perception you think big hahahaha must not have seen your erection. Oops my mistake how many guys did you take it from over winter break? 1,2,3,4,5? Guess one in each hand and hole while the third drived. This goes out to all the whining conniving sonuvab!tches
that want to shine but they only have chrome and earned that from giving another dude dome. I'll just tell youthat I'm like the rise of rome and your are the fall don't think your my bane cause you aint dawg.-

I broke it up in the beginning so it be easy for you to do whatever you do with that lame ass wannabe flamming shiat.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I know what I said but this one asking for it.

"Sigh I wasn't even aimming for you but an insult...is an insult."

I don't know what you consider an "insult" but typeing out your mom's love songs to me is not the way to go among doing it.

"Theroy I'll put you under the trunk son."

Why the **** am I always stuck with stupid people trying to relate me to there family. First off I don't know you. You probably live in another country then I do. I'm probably older then you. yes and your also very stupid.

"You dont want none"

That made no sense sorry?

"I'll put you six feet under"

As in that you mean killing me. You will never see me let alone kill me you little fag. So go out and learn how to type a lyrics and "insult" me?

Meh the rest is a waste of my time just shut up and retake you band class you need it.

bluestripes0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
so ... onisyphon you are how old?? 8, 9, or are you 7?? and hehe flames don't bother me, go ahead talk about my momma, go ahead barbaque me with those flames!!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Oni, your digging yourself a big hole. All your doing is waiting for someone to insult you, then you throw some queer ass song that no one has heard of. You really look like an idiot.

Oh and take Cerebral's advice, that avatar is really annoying.

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by punk rock yam
seriously onisyphon... make a thread that anyone could give a shit about

i dont want to dis you
i want you to go away

so take your 12 your old ass and leave this place
Hahhaha if you don't care take you punk ass outta here...<end of conversation any further reply you make will be ignored :D >

onisyphon couldnt flame vegetaclam
Don't know Vegeta Clam but whoever he is best of wishes he never did any wrong to me so good luck in any of his future endeavors :D

Originally posted by bluestripes0
so ... onisyphon you are how old?? 8, 9, or are you 7?? and hehe flames don't bother me, go ahead talk about my momma, go ahead barbaque me with those flames!!
Sigh everyone want's to know my age and that's just sad I'm simply not giving you that information I know how many perverts there are (not pointing any fingers...but we can guess who) on the internet. ;)

Originally posted by Renzokuken
Oni, your digging yourself a big hole. All your doing is waiting for someone to insult you, then you throw some queer ass song that no one has heard of. You really look like an idiot.

Oh and take Cerebral's advice, that avatar is really annoying.
How I'm digging myself hole please elaborate...by doing this people can have no excuse of me still posting my free and uncensored thoughts unless they are able to beat me at my own game :rolleyes: And a freestyle which you probably never heard of except on MTV :p is poetry off the top of your head to a hiphop...well really any beat if your good enough (I basically ignored everything else you said cause I had some banana milk which was getting warm :( ) However I do really appreciate Cerebal's compliment !!
:p

Finally I'll get to business even though technically you flame was invalid I'll still reply to it since currently I have nothing better to do and can gain some enjoyment out of it. :D

"Sigh I wasn't even aimming for you but an insult...is an insult."

I don't know what you consider an "insult" but typeing out your mom's love songs to me is not the way to go among doing it.

"Theroy I'll put you under the trunk son."

Why the **** am I always stuck with stupid people trying to relate me to there family. First off I don't know you. You probably live in another country then I do. I'm probably older then you. yes and your also very stupid.

"You dont want none"

That made no sense sorry?

"I'll put you six feet under"

As in that you mean killing me. You will never see me let alone kill me you little fag. So go out and learn how to type a lyrics and "insult" me?

Meh the rest is a waste of my time just shut up and retake you band class you need it.
Uh yea...this rhyme right here is educational teaching little boys and girls that your a flamming homosexual...calling me a fag, after this I'll still have time to get your girl before she's off the rag. Your problem is you probably do too much crack you have the tolerance of both bobby brown and whitney houston so when someones shooting your thinking of the next time when you'll have the chance to start using.

My mom's love song...yea I'll love her till the day I die but not before you fuker cause you ain't wise. Fell in between the thighs when ya mama was high and told her you wern't her son but just some other guy.

Heh yea you don't want none cause I wouldn't shoot you with the business end of the gun. I'd walk straight up to you cold cocck ya till the gray and red in ya head runs. Than wipe the blood stains off on ya shirt...I know that shit hurt.

I don't know where to get started with this jibber-jabber...don't even think you can comprehend what was the meat of the matter. Went over your head like you really was in the grave in dead. ...you just can't get rid of me I'm like drop dead Fred.

Next time you wanna start some beef...reply with some heat. Cause what you just said was a candle in the sun and apparently ya punk ass still dont want none!
:p

--That's it I ain't replying to any more of your bullshit if you want one, reply like your ****ing suppose to other wise get the **** out of my thread...I'm getting tired of dealing with punk ass bastards like you mother****ers...and o yea I use to play the clarinet and violin bitch. :D

Sigh o yea it goes to the beat of "Who shot ya" by Notorious B.I.G.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Look you made yourself look stupid.

You probably thought that was intellegent "idiot".

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
nice avatar theroy :)

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OMG

You probably thought that was intellegent "idiot".
I wasn't going to even reply to anyone else who couldn't spit a rhyme but...

Jeez...I'm sorry...didn't know someone could do that to you...one sentence geez...wow...really I'm sorry if I touched a cord or somthing...it was just a joke man it's a freestyle...heh didn't think you'd get all choked up:eek: ...sigh really really sorry and all:( :( :( It's ok I wont get on you that hard any more...geez

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
dude... stfu.. plz..... people CARE if i stay or if i leave

people DONT GIVE A SHIT if you inhale some anthrax right now :)

i really dont care if you left..

bluestripes0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you know onisyphon you really suck at flaming but that f**kin walking chipmunk or whatever it is makes up for it