Free Diablo 2 CD keys with Multi CDkey Loader(MCDLoader)

Status
Not open for further replies.

diablomcd

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Free Diablo 2 CD keys with Multi CDkey Loader(MCDLoader):

http://mcdloader.migsoftware.com

If link is down,search in google.com for "Multi CDkey Loader" or "MCDLoader"
Program make:
1.Play Diablo II in Battle.net without original CD keys (Multi CDkey Loader includes CD keys )
2.Run many Diablo II games at the same time
3.Play with many characters at the same time in Battle.net from one PC(up to 4 characters)
4.Play without original DiabloII CD (includes Onlyer's no-CD loader)
5.Play with whatever CD keys you want and easy change them
6.Easy start games in window mode
7.Easy set Diablo II window title (keeps compatibility with other programs)
8.Go Battle.net directly option. Just save one mouse click
9.Switch on/off the loading of plugins

I only want to present my work...
Before replay something look at:
http://www.blizzhackers.com/viewtopic.php?t=157856&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

etanol

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This again. I know it was a trojan at some point, and I don't care if you won't believe me. Also note that I'm not saying it's a trojan now.

Still, what's the use when we already have d2loader?

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
Scanned it, too ... seems clean, though that doesn't mean anything. Use it (like you use ALL hacks) on your own risk, nice work.

diablomcd

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by etanol
This again. I know it was a trojan at some point, and I don't care if you won't believe me. Also note that I'm not saying it's a trojan now.

Still, what's the use when we already have d2loader?
Oooo my friend :wavey Again? I love you yet :lovedup
"Also note that I'm not saying it's a trojan now."Yes i note this...
But you are right man,it is a big big trojan and i hacked all over the world :lucifer

For others,who don't understend i'm mcdloader from other forum,and "etanol" try to "fu*k" with me everywhere.I don't know why, but it is a fact :sly

etanol

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The fact is that it was a trojan before, and might still be harmful.

Reminds me of something. ABot was supposed to be clean and trustworthy, well, was it?

diablomcd

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by etanol
The fact is that it was a trojan before, and might still be harmful.

Reminds me of something. ABot was supposed to be clean and trustworthy, well, was it?
Again and again..
etanol: (at blizzhackers)
Posted: Thu May 27, 2004 5:50 am Post subject:

"The same thing was posted at BF, when it was still working, about two months ago. I scanned it with KAV and it found a trojan then. The URL was also the same. I have no logs or anything else to prove it, so use it, if you wan't to. I know I don't.

When I scanned it now, it didn't find anything. So, he might have removed it, or there's something else. "

"Everybody may check when domain was registered and see that
in "my" post at BF(i think this is some kind of forum) impossible to had same url.
I ask you again: WHY DO YOU LIE ?"
Now i know what is BF it was battleforums.May i posted here i didn't remember yet.
But etanol you think,you are the smartest man here(and everywhere),only you detected the trojans?
Is there are anybody here,who detect(detected) trojans in my works?
P.S.The official website for MCDLoader is: http://mcdloader.migsoftware.com/. I will only do updates here and i do not take responsibility for files you downloaded from other sites.

etanol

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I never said that I'm smart at all.

It was posted here once, I'm sure about that, the URL might have been different and someone else might have posted it. Though I couldn't find anything with the search, you still have a postcount of six, and only three of your post are shown, so the thread might have been deleted.

OK, let's say it's not a trojan, if it pleases you.

MioM

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Just use showcdkey.exe and add as parameter the cdkeyxxx file and you have the cdkey...

By the way: These are public cdkeys (just search one via google and you get some results)

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
the key generators cant be played on bnet :\

Weeeman02

Member!
Reaction score
Ive used it for awhile now.. most of they keys are always in use though, but i still check them randomly.. nice to be able to bot 2-3 accounts without having to buy another battle chest or 6

VGC_Zlatko

Reaction score
Hello have you skype name tell me i cant play on battle net with this mcdloader some setting maybe.I need anyone help me with settings pls

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
This topic is from 2004 which means the program is also from that time. This program no longer works, please do not revive old topics especially from that long ago.

<Looks Over At Management>

Status
Not open for further replies.