Fourth Character class revealed!

Tyrael

Ready Yourself
Reaction score
Source

Images of a monk have appeared on the Korean-version site of the Diablo III website.

You can change your language preference on the Diablo3.com portal.

Update: Blizzard released information straight from a press CD:
Blizzard said:
The monk is a skilled warrior of unparalleled dexterity. Armed with speed, holy fervor, and a quest for physical and spiritual perfection, the monk becomes a deadly apparition in the heat of battle, moving faster than the eye can follow to strike down enemies with a barrage of lightning-fast blows.
I really wish Diablo3.com would work for me at the moment :\.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
If there will only be five, you can bet your ass it'll be a ranger/amazon/ranged attacker. It's the only archetype that haven't used.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
i was really hoping for a shapeshifting char but i guess they can add that in the expansion(s)

AQus

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah, a shapeshifting character is also quiet possible. Maybe some sort of "minion controlling" pet class alá hunter could also be possible.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Definitely a ranger hybrid. I really hope they make the ranger cooler than the D2 Amazon though, I thought she was under developed compared to some of the other classes.

- Amantis

wcftpro

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I would like to know more about diablo III . Anyone can show links more of diablo videos or pictures other than the official website Blizzard Entertainment ?

billgrin

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
when i heard about the monk i thought back to in d1hellfire when you could get the bard :p doesnt sound like a menacing name does it

titan015

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I just wish D3 would live up to my expectation cuz Im definitley going to buy it

PS: Monk looks cool but the CELIBACY no way!

Namsta

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Can't wait to use the Monk! I hope the last class will be just as kool! my money on a ranger class.

alice_rats

GAMEADICT
Reaction score
nah monk dosent look so bad but i wona play with m druid XDDD give it back !!!

rifles

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Will D3 have some supporter like Priest as healer(quite impossible i guess?)
?

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
I'm reminded very strongly of the Diablo: Hellfire Monk class. That guy was awesome.:D

Man, I hope they model this class on the Hellfire version. The spells Hellfire introduced were awesome - Book of Lightning Wall, Immolation, and Apocalypse FTW!