Forum updates coming on line this week

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
  • our mailing system should be truly functional within one weeks time. This means we can get news out about game releases, etc, helping to push out the news peices we will be writting (noted elsewhere).
  • New spam controls. This should be finished by Monday. This means far fewer douchebags spamming our forum and filling it with crap
  • NEW THEME. While this isn't vital to the site, the current theme has no personality and needed a refresher. It also will help in many plugins I am adding. Thank you Roach for beginning work on this!
  • Content/ Articles/ News. I have established the system that will allow news to actually spread once we write it, making our efforts worthwhile. I know few are down for writing articles so I will be doing most of the work for some time.

It's been forever in troubleshooting some of these features but finally they should be coming online. I'm very excited to see some of the impact.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
half of the new spam controls are up!

-several of the updates were placed on hold because our site was hacked about a week ago and I have searched for hours to find the exploit code. I have finally removed it and hopefully our visitors will come back. The exploit redirected all search traffic to a junk site, causing us to lose those visitors. As I said, it has been removed and patched so visitors will be making their way here again and I will go on with the other updates.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
half of the new spam controls are up!

-several of the updates were placed on hold because our site was hacked about a week ago and I have searched for hours to find the exploit code. I have finally removed it and hopefully our visitors will come back. The exploit redirected all search traffic to a junk site, causing us to lose those visitors. As I said, it has been removed and patched so visitors will be making their way here again and I will go on with the other updates.