Forum Changes - Comments

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
how are they getting on ur nerves? seriously man im posting what i think and god damnit ur lucky theres no more asylum

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I must say, cheeze, you're the incarnated definition of spam.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
what the fuck happened to BF this place is gay as FUCK. i came to go see chit-chat and goto GFX forums to put a photo shop pic of mine but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo big fat homo forums lol

Max

Member!
Reaction score
what the **** happened to BF this place is gay as ****. i came to go see chit-chat and goto GFX forums to put a photo shop pic of mine but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo big fat homo forums lol
Tough crowd. You do realize there is still a Graphic Design forum.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Thank GOD!
Finally somebody comes in here and has the balls to do things and stick to his decisions. I for one welcome these changes. The asylum was a ****hole, and the rest of the forum besides WOW and maybe the SC2 section was completely ignored.

The only other suggestions I have is to keep mike banned and leave it at PERMANENT. Mike was an ignorant retarded liar who had nothing better to do but try and bring these forums down every ****ing day of his life.
I also think you should enstate permanent bans/ That's right, none of this silly "OMG WE DON'T PERMANENTLY BAN PEOPLE CRY CRY CRY!!!" BS that went on long ago. IF you're stupid enough to do something that is severe enough to get a permanent ban, you shouldn't be allowed back.

I am also glad our stupid elders/ancients don't have bstaff access...that was one of the stupidest ideas I had heard of. We had like 20+ people viewing staff and agreeing/disagreeing with **** trying to get done. If anything this forum needs a person like you max....somebody who isn't a traditionalist and knows how to shake **** up....The only thing though is you need to not keep the site down that long :(

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Good thing you don't know crap about BF, LB.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, people like you (when you were admin this place sucked) who knew "crap" about BF brought this place the closest it's been to oblivion in years.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Stop with the personal insults, now. Anymore will be split. Constructive criticism is fine, but quit pointing fingers..and stop talking about irrelevant issues. And if you don't like something, explain why..don't say "because it's gay".

Thanks.

-edit

LB: Good to see the forums are working for you now.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Battleforums is actually cool, and not an embarrassment anymore.

I'll probably post more often now that it is/going to be cool.

P.S. Max should totally just screw around with the forums so they are in different places and mess with the descriptions just to make the idiots cry. Who cares if they are in a different place or something? You go to a forum to post, not look at how orderly sections are.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Stop with the personal insults, now. Anymore will be split. Constructive criticism is fine, but quit pointing fingers..and stop talking about irrelevant issues. And if you don't like something, explain why..don't say "because it's gay".

Thanks.

-edit

LB: Good to see the forums are working for you now.
Yes I am glad to be back and am finally glad to see some good leadership decisions being made once more. I only hope the others here can welcome back the change that has been made.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Thus far I am a little enlightened with Max's enthusiasm. Judging by his professionalism, I don't think he's ProXie, but then again, THAT Max has confused me with his maturity beyond his years before.

I'll be watching. Perhaps if things do become the way you are wanting them to, I might just go back to helping. I stopped caring once this place was turned to tyranny, prove me wrong, sir. Prove me wrong.

A little more personal information from you, Max, would probably take a chip off of my shoulder. Such as what you do for a living, your previous web experience, stuff like that.
Ya, like the oh so dedicated appeal you have with MF? You told us you were busy, yet you say you can offer help here? I'm confused. =\

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
ok, apparently i REALLY missed something...

i wasnt visiting the forums much before they went down (i think i was gone for a week or 2, then they were doen)

what happened? whered eric go? did he mention he was selling it? whos this max guy? and i see that "x" is banned now? how that happen? also wheres the battlestaff >.<

anyways, after those questions are asked, id like to make another lil som' som':

Hi max, my names David, ive been around for quite some time, and i have no clue who you are. Not saying i dont like you, just dont know you. Mind introducing yourself a little more? as for you now being the owner of this site, im a little iffy with having someone ive never heard of run things, but we'll see how it all turns out, good luck to you and to battleforums.
answers please? o_O

Max

Member!
Reaction score
Dragnskull, the only members who have access to the Staff Forums are Staff Members.

Eric is still here as an Administrator.

I'm the new owner of BF.

X is banned for a number of reasons. Feel free to PM Roach or me for more information.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Tough crowd. You do realize there is still a Graphic Design forum.
o thanks, btw im brandon and ive been here since my 14th bday i believe? hah im never really to be taken seriously on most subjects of matter im laid back and like to have fun, BF seems so have a tad more activity.

hopefully your not a nazi and what not, you should get aim and have fun with people like roach, cortalos, eric and what not get to know you better!

I used to mod general gaming section, but go removed because no1, no matter what really posted there, and Warcraft/Diablo never needed any help because they had 1-2 good mods + general staff so i just sit back. If you need any help let me know id be glad to help this new "bf" would be interesting to get hooked on posting again. haha

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
hes not nazi trust me he said id be banned if i put a swastika as my avatar

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I've said this before, but I'd like to see a system such as the Overclockers Forums use. It's a star system based on post count, and possibly a few other attributes such as the users join date and activity. Another forum or really community I like is Gotfrag which has a "Nerd Star" system based on posts, threads created, polls answered, profile completion, friends and other things such as favorite pages. It's a very active community as it motivates the users to participate in every aspect.

Though we're just a BattleForums and I don't know if it could be done anyway.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Another thing, this is minor, but it looks like the smiley set is broken.

I didn't like the one we had anyway, can we get a new one? :)

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Ya, like the oh so dedicated appeal you have with MF? You told us you were busy, yet you say you can offer help here? I'm confused. =\
I am busy. He'll prolly get the amount of help I offered over there. I still check over there, I've just not been a big poster. I'm not that big a poster over here either, sir :p

Little Cheese said:
how are they getting on ur nerves? seriously man im posting what i think and god damnit ur lucky theres no more asylum
And Cheese, your posts were far from constructive. If you feel the need to say something mean to me, man up and say it to me via PM, but telling a staff member to "back off" because you "don't wanna get banned" isn't going to help you.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
they were constructive dude just dont talk to me