Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.billco.itgo.com
Hello

i've got some info for you starcraft fanatics (yes that includes me)
there is an un-utherorised expation of starcraft it is called Starcraft: Aqua Rift (loosley Translated Water Starcraft) for more info post here and i'll e-mail you the link

i must screen the people i give this to cause the creator can get in allot of shit from Blizzard

so please if I give you link don't tell 100 other people in like 1 hour or there will be punishment

Bohnz

Bonz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.billco.itgo.com
Hello

there is an un-utherorised expation of starcraft it is called Starcraft: Aqua Rift (loosley Translated Water Starcraft) for more info post here and i'll e-mail you the link

i must screen the people i give this to cause the creator can get in allot of shit from Blizzard

so please if I give you link don't tell 100 other people in like 1 hour or there will be punishment

Bonz

Demon Child

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Zerogamers.com
?o..k i have never heard if this "new" starcraft but yea e-mail me about this...scythekarma@epals.com

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score

Bonz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.billco.itgo.com
an un-autherised expansion is an expansion that blizzard does not approve of. the creators of aqua rift asked the starcraft portaion of blizzard if they could work on a second expanison of starcraft and they said "NO we are working an a second Starcraftour self's and a second expention would just slow down the relece of "SC2(SC2 is not exactly what thay said I think that they ment Goast) So the Creators of "Aqua Rift" created there own "un-otherised" expaintion of starcraft called Aqua Rift (in earlyer stages it was called aquarious Rift but they thought Aqua was simpler to spell.)(THANKYOU cause i cant spell) and now i am here prometing it e-mail me at bonznumber1@accesscomm.ca

Crookedfoot

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
So, in affect, aren't you also promoting your own demise?

Because if Blizzard goes after the Creators of "Aqua Rift", since you are advertising for them, you are making yourself a direct accomplice.

And, if you think you are safe from them finding you,,, I would like to remind you of your valid email address that you yourself posted.
Along with it, it would be very easy for Blizzard to gain access of your IP, and any personal information pertaining to you, from the owners of the email server.
And, it's my understanding that these forums also keep a listing of user IP addresses.
Each, would be a direct trail of bread crumbs straight to your door.

There was another group that also created an additional campaign pack, just after StarCraft was created, I can't remeber their name.
Soon after the release of this pack, Blizzard filed suit, won, and ordered all copies recalled, and destroyed.

Tread carefully on the path you have chosen.... especially if there is money involved.

S

SexyPho

LMFAO! A second expansion to Starcraft, Starcraft 2? LOL

I'm sorry to say, Ghost is the project at hand, Warcraft 3 is the only game they are avidly patching, and Starcraft 2 is just like Team Fortress 2, a no show... A 3rd party making an expansion for Starcraft is the dumbest thing I've ever seen, it won't be sanctioned through Battle.net so how are you going to play it? It won't make it, tell the programmers they are idiots, thanks!

christopher

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.free6.com
ok.. guy this is eather a trojan or its like a mod you will just patch up your game and all it will do is let you and the people who have this mod able to play it is problably gay anyways because blizzard didnt want to realse it or my personal opinion (; its a trojan

Crookedfoot

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I'm going to place my bet that it is nothing more than a MOD.

And,,,

For the sake of Bonz and the prgrammers involved, I hope no money is changing hands, then it is a violation of Blizzard copyrights.

And, with a moderator from Bnet posting in these forums lately, if it is a free MOD, state that it is, give the address info, keep it in the clean.

If not......

I'm sure that Skuzzy may have an opinion about this post, and others like it continuing.

Until I hear more, I'm just watching...

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Yes prob is a mod i herd rumors of something like that warter unit stuff

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Bonz
Hello

Bohnz
I'd like the link, email me at cjksd@san.rr.com

Bonz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.billco.itgo.com
ok ok ok it is not a mod or a trogen it is free and it can't be traced back to me (i can't tell you why or you wouldent use the prog)
and NO it can't be used on b.net it wasent men't for b.net it was men't for fun send me an e-mail

Crookedfoot

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Free is good,, no trogen is very good,,, I'm sure you will be inundated with requests from many people in the very near future.

But if everything is on the up and up, and it's free anyway, why don't your freinds get it uploaded to....

www.campaigncreations.org

They handle LARGE multi-campaign style games all the time.
It would be available to more people more often, with much less effort needed from you, or them.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Anything that isn't made by blizzard sucks, i dont think this will be any different.

Status
Not open for further replies.