For anyone interested in rolling Horde on Hakkar...

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Copying this over from the WoW Screenshots thread. I find it very unlikely someone's going to browse that thread looking for contact information.

Renzo, Ryan, Phey (friend from the server) and I have an alt/twink guild called <La Patrulla De Frontera> (Roughly translated means "Border Patrol") which you're all welcome to join.

If any of us are online, and not busy, we can send you a ginvite. Our characters are:

Renzokuken - Rhinox (Main), Matherion (Alt), Vanion (Twink)
RyanXWing - Zerstoren (Main), Yurthus (Alt), Solatroc (Alt), Liebe (Twink)
Cortalos - Cortalos (Main), Senaus (Alt), Korban (Alt), Sasha (Alt), Lerina (Twink)
Phey* - Phey (Main), Squeshy (Alt), Ressah (Alt), Raigh (Twink)
*(Phey is a friend we met on the server, and can ginvite if the rest of us are not on. She knows people may whisper her. Mention you heard she's a terrorist from the F.B.I. if you want to score extra cool points with her! :D)

Call it racist, or whatever you want, but our server has a lot of Mexican guilds (such as Sigtama, and Los Exiliados), hence the guild name. :D

We also use a vent server regularly, which Wing Zero frequently sluts around on as well.

IP: 208.99.211.68
Port: 3786

If it starts getting a regular amount of usage, I'll setup another private channel just for BFers.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Bah, curse y'all.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Cort gave me free bags when I started and I demand that everyone gets the exact same treatment.

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
What kind of level is this "Twink" guild aim for PvPing?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
20-29's.

I have a hunter, Cortalos has a shaman, Ryan has a rogue and Phey has a priest.

I only really play him when Cort or Ryan are. Solo PvP sucks :(

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
I demand some free bags as well .

:(

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Shame we didn't roll 39 twinks, Kit. A sick epic bow dropped today for Ryan and I. =(

What kind of level is this "Twink" guild aim for PvPing?
You don't need to be a twink to be in the guild, that's just what we originally formed it for.

And I can make people bags if they roll on Hakkar, but you'll most likely start out with 10-slotters, and get bigger ones as you level up (to reflect your committment to your character :))

I demand some free bags as well .

:(
Ugh, you should've whored me while I was still online. :(

Send me an in-game mail to remind me and I'll farm some more Silk tomorrow.

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I might roll a alt there for fun when I get some free time, getting everyone attuned is an ass.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Woot, play with us everyone! =o

I'm 18 warlock, CB 19 shaman, Reign has a couple chars, JD 14 Druid, etc. ^^

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Well heres the problem with that.

Anytime I'd roll with you you'd be like "LOL THIS SUCKS" 2 or 3 days later and abandon us. JD took forever to get his Lock to 70, so I'm assuming he's going to take forever to level his druid. So that leaves CB and Reign, who I don't ever talk to...so...

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
So that leaves CB and Reign, who I don't ever talk to...so...
SUP MIKE?? NICE TALKING TO YOU.

TehWave

Member!
Reaction score
well, I might roll my rogue to Hakkar once hes 70. Im a fast leveler so shouldnt take long. You'll be hearing from me. ;)

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I took forever getting to 70 because I worked 70 hours a week at the time :( I went from 60-70 and raised a priest from 1-40 in the first 3 weeks of BC's release. The only reason this druid probably will level incredibly slow is because I'm finishing up my priest and raiding in the process.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Well heres the problem with that.

Anytime I'd roll with you you'd be like "LOL THIS SUCKS" 2 or 3 days later and abandon us. JD took forever to get his Lock to 70, so I'm assuming he's going to take forever to level his druid. So that leaves CB and Reign, who I don't ever talk to...so...
As hard as it's going to be to believe me, and trust me, I know where you're coming from, I do think I'll be sticking with this character. I'm having a blast with the BFer's plus I have Renzo and Cort as sugar daddies. ^^;

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
SUP MIKE?? NICE TALKING TO YOU.
Was saying that it's you, and Reign whom I never talk to. Not that I never talk to you. ALthough you're never on AIM anymore.