For all you orc range haters out there...

XDxxTX

Member!
Reaction score
Well can someone plz help me play Orc i was good with them then everything went downhil and the acc got ***ked and i gave up on orc. NO matter how many Grubby replays i watch i still cant play orc maybe i just suck compltely at the game cause im shity with NE at the moment as well ANYONE GOT SOME ULTI STRATS FOR ANY OF THESE 2 RACES!!!

Oh and hellwolf what ur acc name on Wc3 and what area thing u play in ????

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
xdxxtv...first of all chilll
What do you usually play? Solo or arranged team? If you want you can create a separate thread and post your replay in there and we can give you some help! This game is very hard i do agree, ive been playing for so long and i still suck...But you must actively practice, meaning you should try to learn from your mistakes and go over your replays and try to incorporate pro's strats and some of your own.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
First off, start a new thread.

Second off, explain ur predicament and what you can do. If you explain the problem better, we can help you better. ITS THAT EASY.

Third, calm down. I like you but I can't exactly answer if someone is going crazy.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Hellwolf_36 said:
DONT MESS WITH ME!!!
[qimg]http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/7905/trolls9my.jpg[/qimg]

4 bears with a lv 6 dh and 4 bears I could take that ranged army.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Too bad they had like 6+ bears and they didnt have a level 6 dh. The guy I think had a warden and a kotg. Besides, my tc and sh are there too and they are high leveled.

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
XDxxTX said:
Well can someone plz help me play Orc i was good with them then everything went downhil and the acc got ***ked and i gave up on orc. NO matter how many Grubby replays i watch i still cant play orc maybe i just suck compltely at the game cause im shity with NE at the moment as well ANYONE GOT SOME ULTI STRATS FOR ANY OF THESE 2 RACES!!!

Oh and hellwolf what ur acc name on Wc3 and what area thing u play in ????
Okamizu_Sama@Azeroth.

I wish I could do hunts->bears again :(

ChrisH36

Reaction score
1) You suck at getting melee
2) You keep massing one kind of unit (dryads if UD, Hippo Riders if not) even when I tell you get chims or more variety.
3) Hunts with bears is lame, bearads with hipps would be more effective.