Food limit......

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
It requires more strategy. one thing i hate about sc is it is all about massing 200 units. the game sucks.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah food limit sucks blizzard should make a new game were the food limit is like 200 or something cause then you would have a $hit load of units and ti would be more fun.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Fun for the narrow minded. I never even get in high upkeep and I own so many noobs. the game is fine the way it is, to many sc rejects feel like massing units to win it's ****ing pathetic.

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
The game is about micro, not macro, so the object is to effectively control a smaller number of units then send a friggin horde out and forget about them.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Venomancer
The game is about micro, not macro, so the object is to effectively control a smaller number of units then send a friggin horde out and forget about them.
Exactly my point.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Blizzard have done their job.On sc a 200 limit is too much.I've played sc before war3 came out and i know what it is to fight with your limit in the centre with other armies.
On war3,6 7 or 8 armies in the centre(of only 25-30 units each) ,make my game lag,although my computer is pretty fast.

Shadow_Ninja

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Only problem is, when you do get past the food cap, and one of you heroes dies, you can't resurrect him/her until you've got 5 free food again.