FoH pally

KittYbUNGhoLE

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im making foh pally should i just do max foh and synergies str for gear dex i dont know vitality rest and energy none?

irdamage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dex enough to have max block and the rest into vita, NO mana, and remember JUST enough str to have ur gear

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yep gatta pump on vita...

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
FoH Max
Holy Shock Max
conviction MAx
Max Defiance
Max Holy shield

What more could you ask?

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Not to make one, because they are so easily negated. Also, they suck vs most characters with moderate FoH gear.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
And don't say charge, because charge will suck with whatever weapon you're using unless you find an eth 400% Caduceus with +2 Pally and +3 FoH and 2 Sockets and Repairs Durability.

a1steaksauce

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
could have a switch sumthing good.i had eth zod bugged hellslayer and i had like lvl 10 charge from + skills and it did like 17-20k

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Lovely, but who always has a bugged eth zod hellslayer, eh?

c9h13no3

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'd prefer charge to any other attack, since it's not that dependant on plus to skills for damage. It, however, would require a sick charge weapon, but that'd be easier than trying to spread your skills out (maybe).

irdamage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
since uve got conviction on mayb a secondary wpn that adds alot of elemental dmg? azures wrath mayb?

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Maybe 1 point into charge and a nice weapon. :)

Or get a merc.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Azurewrath is quite nice, 500 magic damage can do something well, but only 1 hand means not much physical damage...but that shouldn't matter.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Fugg spamming with only 2 points till ban isnt to smart. FoH pallys can be good duelers on a team and it could very well be the best friend of a hammerdon, not because the aura's help each other, because they dont, but because the FoH pally can pwn anyone the hammmerdon cant.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Except for NovaNecro's dude. FoH'ers and Hammerdins can get so pwned by one of them, it's not even funny. The Hammerdins don't require resist gear, so all I would do is just toss on my Lightning gear and own away.

If you have a problem with a moderator take it up with the staff member of his section or an admin. -Viz