Floating drones.. and cloaking Zerg units...

Azncraftboi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
geocities.com
Hey, I think that floating drone trick is awfully cool, but it's hecka cheat! someone did that to me on a zeroclut islands map... omfg... he then made a hatchery on the bottom of our island... and then he started cranking men!! dangit... i hope blizzard gets that bug fixed quikly....

Also, the cloaking zerg units, i havent tryed it but i always see a game like that on ums. They say you can cloak zerg units by sending an arbiter around them, then you burrow em quikly.. that is so cheat.... omg

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Yes, he is. Blizzard is currently working on patch 1.10 which will fix the drone bug. The cloaked lings wont do much of a difference in melee games since u need an arbiter + a dark archon with mind control, and all players have a detector by the time u can get those.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Mmm... Toilet Floaters =)

You have to admit, it does give the game a bit of a twist when people use it. Makes your opponent a little better if they normally suck, so long as they expand with that floating drone, and they have a geyser to do it on.

Funny... seems ever since I added my personal info to say 'Disgruntled B.net Veteran' everyone else is doing essentially the same thing, just a little different...

You could just say B.net Pro to sound more important, and better than me. :)

Just a thought though.

--ADDED--

Meh, that was just some random frustration coming out. Don't take it personally. We all have those shitty days where we get fired up over something silly.

Azncraftboi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
geocities.com
By the way.. I have played with Zerg, and one time.. I made a drone float without using a geyser.. it was kinda weird... I made a colony.. and I made another one, I didn't have money for the other so it made it float.. Although it didn't go across the water or anything.. It just moved past my minerals and couldn't be attacked for the short period of time.......

They also got a ''Float a Drone'' map.. If any of u guys tell me how to post up map downloads to the site.. I will put up the map to download.. Well, ciao for now!